1. Location: Right at the crossroads of the Sunday Night Market. (Although you do have to walk quite a few blocks to get to the Thapae Gate and the daily Night Market which are more at the center of town.)
2. Clean rooms and friendly service.
1. We asked for an airport transfer and the hotel charged us 300 Baht for one way. When we got to our room we saw a flyer that said airport transfers cost 150 Baht for one way. Huh? So we complained and the front desk gave us some story about how they hire out the car service for transfers, etc. Anyways, in the end the hotel offered to pay for our transfer back to the airport when we left. So it all worked out, but beware of this if you book this hotel!
2. Complimentary Breakfast was pretty meager.
HEADS UP: The tours available to book through the hotel are about 200-300 Baht over-priced. You can book the EXACT SAME tours if you go around the corner to another tour company for several hundred Baht (on average) less!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel in the center of Chiang Mai City old town. Right infront of sunday walking street. Easy access to all temples and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Parasol Inn Hotel by Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parasol Hotel Chiang Mai