From the moment we arrived, the staff treated us like visiting dignitaries. They were friendly, attentive and helpful. They went out of their way to make our stay a happy and comfortable one, even driving us to various city locations and giving us good local information.
The facilities are of very very high quality, the room, pool and restaurant were more than we expected for the price we paid.
The only drawback is that it's out of the hustle and bustle of town but on the other hand that is often an advantage as Chiang Mai can be a bit crazy at night. To help, the hotel offers a free shuttle into Chiang Mai twice a day and we could could return at our leisure in a local red cab for a few dollars. They also pick up and drop off at the airport for free.
They also offer free internt. The grounds were beautiful and we will definitely stay there again and I am missing lying around the pool drinking a Chiang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience your six senses in the land of Ayatana. Ayatana Hamlet and Spa, Chiang Mai, is a small, friendly and comfortable hotel designed and decorated in the northern Lanna style. AS you walk in from the city to this little hideaway, a welcome smile awaits you and willing hands attend to your every need throughout your stay. Whether relaxing by the pool, enjoying a good meal or simply spending quiet time in your artistically designed room, you are guaranteed a great stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your B2 Ayatana Premier Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayatana Hamlet And Spa, Chiang Mai
- Ayatana Hamlet & Spa, Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ayatana Hamlet Hotel Chiang Mai