“Great Value, especially for a longer stay in...”
other travellers have booked this property
Twin Peaks studio, fully eqipped
Twin Peaks, 45m2 studio Perfect holiday room, why stay in expensive hotel?
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Twin Peaks, 45m2 studio
Perfect holiday room, why stay in expensive hotel?
Nice sized living area with hide a bed couch &; cable tv with high speed internet and iPhone charger
Large tv with full cable package, 100 channels
Large balcony with sliding doors, tinted windows, fully screened and furnished
Large living area
Double sink with hot and cold water, as well as washing machine
2 burner stove, coffee, toaster and kettle
Glassed in rain shower with good water pressure
New teak counter and good lighting
Rain shower with hand hold sprayer
Check in area, just like a boutique hotel
Fully equipped gym facing pool with air con
Quiet garden pool with sun beds and chaires
2 saunas in pool bathrooms with showers and toilets
Simply the best location in Chiang Mai, short walk to all
515 is the 4 th balcony down on the left side, best location in Twin Peaks
Twin Peaks entrance just off Changklang Rd
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

onlyadaya...
Los Angeles, California
“Great Value, especially for a longer stay in Chiang Mai”
Reviewed 30 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I just spent a week here at the Twin Peaks for the Loi Krathong Festival and had a great experience. Staying at a hotel within the old city is far more convenient, but if you plan on being in Chiang Mai for more than a couple days, it can get pretty expensive.

I have nothing but good things to say about this place. It is a condominium complex, so it is nice and quiet.

BOOKING: Very easy and working with Neil (agent) was great. He was helpful during the booking process, and was resourceful and available during my stay when I had questions/concerns.

CHECK IN: When we arrived, we checked in at the receptionist desk. There was a bit of a mix up since the front desk didn't realize that we were checking in, but after I mentioned Neil's name, they immediately got in touch with him and the owner and we were able to check in with ease. It was the front desk's error, but what made it even better was that the owner personally called, introduced himself and apologized for the mix up. Great customer service

ROOM: This studio is exactly what you see in the pictures and was perfect for my husband and me. The room was clean and comfortable, the A/C was great. The shower water was a little difficult to fine tune to the perfect temperature (but this was the case with most of the hotels in Thailand). There is a washing machine and drying rack, so this is also great for longer stays. This room also includes towels and one roll of toilet paper (you will need to make sure to bring your own shampoo, conditioner, soap, extra roll of TP and laundry detergent -- but there is a 7-11 close by).

If you want to use WIFI, it is something that will need to be purchased separately which is a code per device for a daily, weekly and monthly rate.

POOL: We didn't use it, but it looked really nice.

LOCATION: This place is located outside of the old city (but a 15 minute walk) to the Tha Phae Gate. We ended up using Tuk Tuks most of the time (esp to get back home) and negotiating the price to get to the Twin Peaks can be difficult. Also, a lot of the time, they had no idea where this place was. I always made sure to bring a google map of this location and a copy of the address in Thai (Neil can provide this). Bringing these forms were extremely helpful (particularly to those who couldn't speak any English).

There is a massage spa right next to this building (Peak Spa) which is great and one of the most luxurious/pricier massage places (cheaper than the US -- but totally worth it). I would also consider getting a massage at IRIS Massage (subisidiary of Peak Spa) which is only a couple blocks north, just as nice but CHEAPER!

Overall, I'm very glad that my husband and I stayed here.. incredible value, great owner and agent. Thank you Neil and Graham!

Date of stay: November 2015
TaraBest
Seattle, Washington
“Everything you could want.”
Reviewed 8 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at the condo for almost two weeks in October. The apartment was very comfortable and had everything you could need. The owner was very accommodating of our late check in and check out which is so convenient with crazy international flight schedules. We did have a problem with the hot water heater one Saturday, but after alerting the front desk the staff and owner had it replaced in no time!

The building is quiet and tucked away from the main road. It felt very private and with 24hr security greeting you as you come and go, it was very comfortable. The pool was a great place to cool off in the afternoon after walking the hot city street. It was never crowded and was very relaxing. The spa was also fantastic and offered a discount for guest staying at the apartments.

The location near the Night Bazaar is great. Plenty of restaurants and shopping within easy walking distance, and easy to catch a cab if you're going farther. I would definitely stay here again on our next visit to Chiang Mai.

Date of stay: October 2015
Gary M
Perth, Australia
“Excellent property”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We were always made to feel welcome and any issues we had were resolved immediately.
It's in an excellent location. The pool and Gym are very good.

Date of stay: June 2015
Liked best: The pool
Liked least: The bed
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Luke H
Vancouver, Canada
“Close to the action but in a quite area”
Reviewed 3 June 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

My wife and I recently stayed at the Twin Peaks and the above description is very accurate. This apartment was one of the nicest places we stayed on out Asian trip. We enjoyed the location as it is close enough to many things to do in Chaing Mai that you don’t always need transport. It is far enough off the main street as well to enjoy a quite night on the balcony. We also went to the spa below the apartment it is a very classy place. My only complaint is that we did not stay long enough. If we find ourselves in Chaing Mai again, I would not hesitate to book with Neil at Twin Peaks.

Date of stay: March 2015
Tracy Z
“Absolutely fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Twin Peaks. The studio is in a great location - close to different night markets, shops, restaurants, and tourist attractions. The studio itself is very comfortable, peaceful, safe - I felt at home. I was there for 5 nights and wish I could have stayed longer. If you are traveling through Chiang Mai I would highly recommend staying at this Twin Peaks studio.

Date of stay: January 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort of the studio and the location
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.