“Closed until 16/07/18”

Ranked #54 of 2,494 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Temporary closed
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Just went there for a meal after reading the reviews. Unfortunately they are closed for the next couple of months. Guess it’s going to be on our next visit we get there

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Despite the really nice staff the food is amazing! It's not as loud as closer to the main roads really cozy. You can pick out of a huge variety of shakes, smoothies, teas, coffees etc as well as several meals. I really recommend everything that includes fruits as they are fresh and just perfectly ripe :3

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is one of my go to places for breakfast/brunch, the owner is always welcoming and ready to answer and questions you may have. The place is spotless and the food is always so good and fresh. One of my favorites is Pumpkin vegetarian dish with brown rice, the French toast with fruit is another that will keep you going most of the day.
Stop by and feel good that you are getting very good for and great value.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Our guest house doesn’t do breakfast so I checked the best breakfasts in Chang Mai on TA and Nice Kitchen came up as very good and being close by. It has a lovely canopy by the street of green plants and pine tables in the main back section. It looks very clean. We had the English Breakfast with Coffee, orange juice, bread butter and jam for 210bht. I had the beans on toast with cheese for 150bhtIt offers a wide variety of breakfasts, pancakes, continental. I am going to try the avocado next!!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

You have to go here for the peace and tranquility plus the friendly servuce. The owner takes such pride in her restaurant and food. I have been here twice and I love the hospitality and quality of food. The restaurant is so clean it really is a great little hideaway. You won't be disappointed. My dad came here 12 months ago and the owner Hon, came out and remembered his order can you imagine. Thanks Hon, we will be back.