Stayed here with my wife for a week in may 2012. Nice central set up, over the road from the central night market with plenty of restaraunts of various nationalities within metres of the door. Hotel was tidy and the rooms clean and acceptable for the price. One negative is the taxi drivers harassing guests as they step out the front doors. It is fine to be asked would you like a taxi, but not upon decline be insulted and made to feel very uncomfortable. On checkout we had a negative ending when we were charged extra for drinks we had at the bar. We asked what time the happy hour was only to be told 6 p.m. There is a sign clearly visible that reports that it begins at 5! Other than this it was, as I said adequate accommodation, would I go back? Possibly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurant business. We are a member of Dusit International and going to change our hotel name to Dusit Princess Chiangmai Thank you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess