This hotel is in a great location for the Night Market - it's just across the road. Stalls, shops and resturants surround the hotel. Walking distance to the Sunday Walking Market. Hotel breakfast was average but that's partly because being English I'm just not used to an 'asian' breakfast! Room was a little dated but large and clean and tidy. Swimming pool was a nice addition and free transfers to and from the airport.
I stayed 3 nights and would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai is a haven of warm personal service and Thai hospitality, and its charming guest rooms and suites feature traditional Thai-inspired decor and design complemented by modern amenities and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess