Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
The absolutely best massage ever

We had the best ever massage today. This place is truly amazing. From the beginning foot wash in... read more

Reviewed 18 August 2018
TracyC3227
via mobile
Excellent package massage on Zaiba spa

One of my best massage on Chiang Mai . The therapist Moo take care of me, she is very attentive... read more

Reviewed 14 August 2018
Magali P
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chiang Mai
from US$ 170.50
from US$ 107.30
from US$ 69.50
More Info
All reviews thai massage ginger tea royal honeymoon foot bath body scrub spa experience therapist muscles knots pressure aromatherapy neck oil mam session
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

good location and service. cleanliness , we enjoy and relax , staff are really nice , recommended

Phitsanu-PJ, General Manager at Zabai Thai Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Best regards

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here for the second time in my Chiang Mai solo trip. Excellent reception. The massage therapist, Moo, is very skilful and nice. The ginger tea after the massage tastes very good!!!!!
I will definitely come here again if I ever visit Chiang Mai again.

Thank you for your review and visiting Zabai Thai Massage&Spa.

Moo is very proud to hear this wonderful review from you.

Best regards

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

All the reviews I have read are paid for. Living in Southeast Asia for 30 years I know a good massage. I know the difference between relaxing and rejuvenating, and the massage here was neither. One of the most unskilled and careless massages I have received in the last decade.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

This is not an excuse but all our therapists are well qualified and experienced.
Zabai Thai Massage&Spa has a reputation of maintaining a high quality of the standard.
In your case, we have investigated and reprimanded the concerned staff member.

Your next visit to Chiang Mai, I will make it up to you somehow.

Phitsanu PJ

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

It was a mazing massage I had ever before.Therapist was wonderful and she very kind to me. Finally I really enjoy with everything reseption,place and therapist.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

My Husband and I both had a Nirvana package.
Absolute heaven! Staff were professional and polite, the premises are quiet and clean.
Very relaxing and great pricing.
Highly recommend to anyone visiting Chiang Mai.

Best regards,