US$ 184
US$ 197
US$ 122
Trip.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 145/night.

US$ 110
US$ 95
US$ 57
US$ 49
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 55/night.

US$ 101
US$ 95
US$ 44
US$ 36
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 56/night.

Empress Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$ 251
US$ 462
US$ 420
Priceline
All reviewsbudget hotelmaya malldoi suthepegg stationfamily roommodern designfront officenight marketred carshuttle busbreakfast was includedcomfortable hotelnice staydeluxe roomrooms are cleanenjoyed my staystreet food
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We returned to Ibis Styles Chiang Mai in May 2017 after staying there 4 years ago. As was the case before the staff were friendly and helpful. We received a complimentary upgrade on arrival which gave us a room in a new section of the hotel which was under construction 4 years ago. The room was excellent and a good size, and very quiet where we were. We drove this time and used the hotel parking garage which is manned by staff 24/7 who are always on hand to help guide you in and out of the tight parking spaces. Breakfast was included in our package and was good.

Overall this is a good hotel in a good location and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Chiang Mai.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Broges
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stayed in superior room for 5 nights.

Pros:
- Rooms are big and clean. Decoration is stylish.
- Staff at the front desk spoke English very well. We asked them to book a taxi for us to get to the airport.
- Prices are very cheap

Cons:
- Breakfast is fair.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Since I check in late about 8 pm. at night and I expected to watch TV in the room since there are interesting programs like Volleyball World Grand Prix. Bit I found out my room TV cable got some problem with not clear signal. So I ask the front office to ask Technician to fix it. The problem is mentioned in the letter.

i understand thevproblrm from the maintenance last week that may be true or an excusion. But why they do not follow up the result after maintenance and stiil let the problem occur.

The next day the front office Manager offer me to down grade the room which is the new building. After I checked the new room which they said the TV neywork is better but there is still same problem and not clear.

Additional problem is WIFI in here not stable and very slow. I remember it was the same problem everytime I stay at here.

Maybe the guests not complain for this. If I am not poiting this problem they will keep this standard without checking.

These problem I mentioned show that the management lack of audit their standard and not try to improve it.

I hope they will improve this and wish next time when I stay here all things will be improved.

As the loyal Accor Plus Member, I would like the Accor group try to keep the high standard and keek following to audit and maintain their standard to meet the customer's expectation.

Sincerely yours,

Cartoo Lee

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I booked for a family room included breakfast for 1 night. The room was clean and comfortable with full amenities. The bathroom was clean too.

Staff was okay
Breakfast was good
Wifi was ok
Location is good

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I always stay this hotel many many times when I went to work in Chiang Mai. The average for this hotel is good as room is not too expensive but if you are not accor hotels member. I think still a lot of hotels to choose in Chiang Mai and also cheaper. The same problem still occurred that about parking space. Hotel MUST arrange some space to keep parking lot to your customer who stay in you hotel not let every slot to who only attend the event in you functional room.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com