All reviews budget hotel maya mall egg station family room modern design night market key card red car breakfast was included shuttle bus front office comfortable hotel nice stay rooms are clean deluxe room enjoyed my stay hotel is located
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I have been stayed there for 3 nights 2 rooms. I booked the cheapest room type but the room bigger than I thought. There were two sofa chairs in the room beside the mirror that's very nice. I always sit there in the morning and look outside. Breakfast is tasty especially, crispy pork, Thai sausage and eggs. The bed is very very soft and comfy. I'm so happy to sleep on that bed.

*They should clean the mirror some time because it was very dirty by a lot of dust outside and birds.

*Internet is very bad indeed. The computer at the reception is very slow and you cant do or search anything, even just wanna log-in and log-out on your FB account.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2017

We stayed for 4 nights in 2 bedroom connect to each other it didn't have the living area but we don't really need it anyway so this hotel was very good choice for us.
Room quite clean staff ok. I can't say they very helpful because they liked to talk to each other more like chatting to each other. When we asked something they can reply for basic need not deep information. They don't seem to have experience to work.
Breakfast was just ok, internet very poor you need to keep log in every 5 minutes pass word and user name wasn't easy to remember.
Hotel is at the good location easy to caught the red van.We might stay again if we want to just sleep at night and go around the town in the afternoon but if you looking to spend more time in the hotel I don't think will be a good choice.

Room Tip: For good sleep at night but not to spend much time in the hotel
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2017

At first I have encountered with air conditioner so the staff changed and upgraded a new room. The new room was good but in the next morning the water is not running after ~30mins they fixed it but it still smell and got yellow colour. Staffs were very satisfied when I asked a question they can provide a clearly answer with the smile.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank poii183
Reviewed 10 February 2017

just an ordinary hotel. i do'nt like ibis much. places are clean,staffs are okay. rooms are small and are not worth for the price. breakfast is not good,just average. i stay in two hotels during this trip. the holiday inn is much better in every aspect and cheaper too.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple