“City break”

Ibis Styles Chiang Mai
Ranked #88 of 395 Hotels in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 8 May 2017

We stayed for 4 nights in 2 bedroom connect to each other it didn't have the living area but we don't really need it anyway so this hotel was very good choice for us.
Room quite clean staff ok. I can't say they very helpful because they liked to talk to each other more like chatting to each other. When we asked something they can reply for basic need not deep information. They don't seem to have experience to work.
Breakfast was just ok, internet very poor you need to keep log in every 5 minutes pass word and user name wasn't easy to remember.
Hotel is at the good location easy to caught the red van.We might stay again if we want to just sleep at night and go around the town in the afternoon but if you looking to spend more time in the hotel I don't think will be a good choice.

Room Tip: For good sleep at night but not to spend much time in the hotel
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2017

At first I have encountered with air conditioner so the staff changed and upgraded a new room. The new room was good but in the next morning the water is not running after ~30mins they fixed it but it still smell and got yellow colour. Staffs were very satisfied when I asked a question they can provide a clearly answer with the smile.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank poii183
Reviewed 10 February 2017

just an ordinary hotel. i do'nt like ibis much. places are clean,staffs are okay. rooms are small and are not worth for the price. breakfast is not good,just average. i stay in two hotels during this trip. the holiday inn is much better in every aspect and cheaper too.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Hotel nicely located, close to Doi Suthep, Chiang Mai zoo and other attractions to do.
Sadly, that is the only thing good I have to say about it...
Our bedroom was small and dark as it didn't have any window at all. It's quite frankly the first time in my life I stayed in an hotel room without windows and it really is unpleasant.
AC made weird out of sync clicking noises during the night, waking us up many times before we finally decided to turn it off. We told it to front desk the morning after as we stayed two nights, we didn't get any feedback and the issue hasn't been fixed at all as same problem occured during night 2.anyway not too much good night sleep for us during our stay.
Wi-Fi was just poor and unusable and brings you back 10 years ago.
Water in the shower switch to cold from boiling hot back and forth without touching the tap, which makes it hard to appreciate a good shower.
At breakfast, when I asked for a chair for my infant, guy just showed me the opposite corner of the room, where a chair was laying, with bread crumbles all over it, had to clean it myself, thank you for that.
Hotel is just under the airport route with a plane taking off every 5 to 10 minutes, but this was actually not that big of a deal for us, our kid was just happy to see planes.
Anyway when you don't like your bedroom, pretty much anything can turn into drama, and a hotel I don't feel confortable staying in my room is not a hotel worth staying, that clearly was my first time and only stay there, I'll never go back.
On the plus side, in order to finish on a good note, staff at the bar was really helpful and eager to please. Thumbs up for them.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family