“Lana Kingdom Day Tour”

Lanna Kingdom Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Sawasdee Khrub! Welcome to Chiang mai and Northen Thailand with Lanna Kingdom Private Day Tours. We proudly present our services with Friendly local Expert tour guide and drivers to show you the real sight of Thailand, explore the local site and country side. We will serve you with heart and Smile...Looking forward to meeting you in Chiang Mai, Thailand:-)
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My husband and in-laws booked an all day tour with Mr. Pop, and are so glad we did. Mr. Pop is an amazing guide. His English is great and his knowledge of the flora, fauna, history and religious aspects of Thai culture are superb. He provided us with information on basic Thai greetings, gave us recommendations of places to eat and completely tailored the tour to meet our needs. The van that picked us up at our hotel was clean, spacious and airconditioned. We really liked that Mr. Pop had a driver, which allowed him time to give us background information on the places we visited and answer our questions.

We enjoyed Mr. Pop's services so much so that when my husband and I left the following day, my in-laws booked him for another day of touring Chaing Mai's surroundings. Also, on another note, I was actually recommended to use Mr. Pop from my parents who had come to Chiang Mai on a previous trip. If you have parents that are going to be traveling in Chiang Mai and are worried about setting them up with a quality tour guide and vehicle, Mr. Pop is definitely the way to go. I cannot recommend him enough, and would definitely employ his services should we return.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Lanna Kingdom Tours

Reviewed 5 April 2012

We contacted Mr Pop through email on short notice. He was very quick to respond. We explained what we wanted to see and do while in Chiang Mai and he put together a plan for us including pricing. With a few short emails, we were able to confirm a plan for 1 day of activities.

Upon arrival, Mr Pop delivered as promised. He also made some suggestions of other activities we might enjoy and we were able to book a 2nd day with him. It was all very well worth it. In addition to the activities we enjoyed, Mr Pop was an excellent teacher in explaining to us the culture, the practice of buddhism, food, farming, etc.

I would strongly recommend Lanna Kingdom Tours and feel confident they would put together an experience to meet your specific needs.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

My husband and I booked a tour with Pop last minute and consider ourselves so lucky to have had a day with him. We didn't necessarily go the authentic route, intentionally choosing fun and light diversions such as the elephant, snake, money and tiger camps. These were fun and lighthearted (though I say skip the monkeys if you can). We also visited Doi Suthep and tribes such as the Longneck, which we loved visiting, in no small part because Pop's vast knowledge of Buddhism, meditation and Thai culture made these stops so informative and interesting. (I'd visited Doi Suthep several times before but found a visit with him to be far more enjoyable because of the insights he was able to share, for example.) Definitely one of the highlights of our stay in Thailand. Our only regret is that we did not have enough time to take more than one tour with him. Next time we'll find a way to get to Doi Inthanon and Chiang Rai. Highly, highly recommended. Thanks, Mr. Pop!

Reviewed 31 March 2012

It was our first visit to Chiang Mai and especially we are with our 3 years old son, so we want to have a private and flexible tour. Decided to hire Mr Pop after reading so many reviews here, and he really didn't disappoint us. Patient, knowledgeable, responsible & congenial.
Not to forget Ms Kate, she replaced Mr Pop on the thrid day for the Golden triangle trip. That was a long 4 + 4 hrs drive and her driving skill was sound and safe. On our way back from Chiang Rai, when my sleepy son suddenly cried for toilet, and there was no petrol station or restaurant along the way. She then stopped at the nearest police hut and leaded him to.
Would definately recommend them.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

During our honeymoon, we spent 2 nights in Chiang Mai and decided to hire Mr. Pop as our tour guide and show us around the city and province. Mr. Pop picked us in our hotel in a nice, clean car, and the first thing we wanted to do was an elephant ride. We went to Maesa but it was crowded so he took us to another camp and we had three elephants just for the two of us. First we played with two of them, fed them, and they even carried us with their trunk! It was fun and Mr. Pop took some nice pictures. The ride was nice too. After visiting the elephant camp we headed to the Monkey school. We watched the monkeys show and took pictures with some baby monkeys. After that we went to the Orchid Farm where they have hundreds of orchids in different colors. Then we went to the Tiger Kingdom. We decided to go for the Big Cat. The experience is once in a lifetime. Once we had our time with the tigers, Mr Pop had reserved a table for us in the restaurant. The buffet was great. After having lunch Mr. Pop took us to the Wat Phrathat temple. The place is beautiful and, did I mention Mr. Pop is a photographer too? He knows all the right spots and shot excellent pictures for me and my wife. He also knows a lot about Chiang Mai history, Buddhist religion, and meditation. When the tour was over he had 2 silk ties as presents for us and after coming back home he emailed us some cool videos he recommended for meditation.

If you are looking for a great tour guide who will really make your day, Mr. Pop is your guy!

1  Thank JavierRojasZ