See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Very basic, clean hotel featuring a little store (with fabulous prices) offering all sorts of goodies & toiletries right in the lobby, including a very decent morning coffee. Very close to the Night Bazaar & not far from the Old Town. I loved the location (a little off the main road, so a bit quieter at night) and the fact that you were given 1 bottle of water each day so that you were never scrambling to find some when needed.

There were roosters across the street, so there IS that ... ;> But I found there were roosters just about everywhere, so what can you do? Just be prepared to wake up early to start your day. :)

They also offer laundry services for those who have been travelling for a while, which came in VERY handy for my back-packing friend.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a double bed instead of 2 singles if needed - cost is a bit more but totally worth it.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

This place was great & cheap, we were very happy with our stay and would stay again. Very good location close to old town & nice staff who helped us get places & did our laundry for cheap. The restaurants right outside are not bad & they are good and cheap.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I have stayed here several times over the past few weeks, in and out of CM. Khun Surapong is great; very helpful where he can be. On-site convenience store makes up for no 'standard' shopping nearby, but plenty of local eats close. Rates very reasonable, only downside is the beds are rock hard and the blankets - look like something taken from a Thai prison. But for the price and location its hard to beat.

Room Tip: back buildings have a bit less ambient light.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I loved the firm mattress, the window seat, and the always-attentive manager. In between the Thapae Gate and Chinatown, it is easy to get around from here. I was disappointed in a charge for wifi, but they waived it immediately. Nice outdoor seating area, convenience store in the lobby, friendly security. I extended my stay a week, and I will come back again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2016

Stayed here twice whilst up in CM cycling. Manager was happy for me to leave my bicycle in the room. The hotel is secure with 24 security and there is even an onsite shop. The location is superb, only a 5 minute walk from Thapae Gate and the old walled city. Plenty of restaurants close by too. The cheaper rooms are basic but do come with a fridge and TV with a few English French and German stations. They are very clean and can be cleaned on a daily basis if required. Will stay here again when I return. The manager is also the friendliest man I've met in Thailand so far.

Room Tip: The cheap fan rooms are adequate but there are also luxury rooms if you prefer
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo