We stayed here for 2 short nights and couldn’t fault it. It is like so many other reviewers have said, a truly wonderful, boutique hotel that could be the best place to stay in Chiang Mai.
The staff were so welcoming and helpful, always ready to help us or give us advice on where to go or eat. Our room was on the top level with a balcony. It was spacious but not overly huge. Great bathroom with ample towels and toiletries provided. The shower had great pressure and hot water. And comfy bed and pillows.
The location couldn’t be better I think. Its a few minutes walk to the night market area with quite a few restaurants and shops on the road along the river. The Warorot market is maybe a 10 minute walk and there is access to the rear of the Anusuran within 2 minute walk. Though the road out front can get busy, our room was very quiet. The pool was fantastic after a hot day walking around Chiang Mai. Breakfast was ample with fresh coffee and fruit – do try the local dishes instead of just toast and eggs.
I would happily stay there next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa. Set in the awe-inspiring colonial style of the early 1900’s, the Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa is located at the heart of Chiang Mai’s vibrant business centre and entertainment venues. The hotel is just a five minute walking distance from Chiang Mai’s famous Night Bazaar to the numerous riverside restaurants, while at the same time allowing guests to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the natural surroundings. The three-storey hotel with a central elevator boasts of 19 luxury guestrooms, all individually styled and elegantly furbished with the colonial charm. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms including a TV, DVD player and a free mini bar. The hotel's restaurant offers a wide variety of food from authentic Thai cuisine to Western dishes. Coffee and tea, soft drinks, wines and liquor are served at the Lobby Bar, and guests can enjoy their drinks in the comfort of the library or at the peaceful verandah by the outdoor pool. For holistic health and relaxation, guests can unwind and enjoy the genuine Ayurvedic treatment from the hotel’s Nakara Spa. Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa offers a broad range of services, facilities and amenities designed to provide personalized service and first class hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai