We were still at home and we’ve already dreamed about staying at PN.
A little bit afraid of taking the girls to a boutique hotel, but we decided to stay for 3 days at PN in Chiang Mai and it all worked like heaven.
We had our day trips already planned with TRAVEL HUB (nice service, good guide and driver and truly cheaper than the other operators), we spent all day visiting wonderful places and temples or having elephant safaris and river bamboo rafting, but at afternoon, we could rest on that stunning and peaceful pool.
We didn’t need to worry about the girls, because the staff immediately asks them to join on some handmade candlelight, which they offer to their Gods. And they were delighted to join them and learned how to do that.
The PN is a quite piece of art – a British colonial architecture. The rooms are beautiful as well the bathrooms. Well done it really looks like heaven and the view from the pool are quite inspiring and very relaxing.
The service was top notch and the staff was always smiling all the time, which was contagious.
We went to Chiang Mai during their Songkran Festival and it was an unusual experience to see all people getting wet on the streets. The girls loved it and of course we got wet also. Incredible, but at the room we had a full kit to get wet – water guns, waterproof wallet, etc – so we used it and it was so fun! When we returned at the hotel, at the entrance they provided us towels. I loved all that little details!!
The rest was also very good: breakfast, food, hotel location (20 min to the night market). Nothing to say: just go there.
We had dinner out all days: we went to THE RIVERSIDE restaurant (as recommended on TA) and to THE GALLERY restaurant (also recommended on TA) and we loved the food, the prices and their ambience.
We had a BREATHTAKING stay at Ping Nakara and we highly recommend the PING NAKARA and for some moments I’m still there…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa. Set in the awe-inspiring colonial style of the early 1900’s, the Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa is located at the heart of Chiang Mai’s vibrant business centre and entertainment venues. The hotel is just a five minute walking distance from Chiang Mai’s famous Night Bazaar to the numerous riverside restaurants, while at the same time allowing guests to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the natural surroundings. The three-storey hotel with a central elevator boasts of 19 luxury guestrooms, all individually styled and elegantly furbished with the colonial charm. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms including a TV, DVD player and a free mini bar. The hotel's restaurant offers a wide variety of food from authentic Thai cuisine to Western dishes. Coffee and tea, soft drinks, wines and liquor are served at the Lobby Bar, and guests can enjoy their drinks in the comfort of the library or at the peaceful verandah by the outdoor pool. For holistic health and relaxation, guests can unwind and enjoy the genuine Ayurvedic treatment from the hotel’s Nakara Spa. Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa offers a broad range of services, facilities and amenities designed to provide personalized service and first class hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Ctrip TA so you can book your Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel And Spa