All reviews newly renovated hotel sunday market walking distance noodles great location visiting chiang mai old city stayed nights lovely hotel breakfast buffet recommend this hotel zoe alley massage airport wifi thailand
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and and we can highly recommend this place! The staff helped us organize our day trips, gave us recommendations for restaurants and was always very friendly. Additionally, the hotel offers a laundry service for 50THB per KG and sells beverages at fair prices which makes it very convenient. The room was large, modern and very clean, only the bed was a bit hard. The breakfast buffet was rather small but sufficient.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sumittaya Chian... H, General Manager at Sumittaya Chiangmai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear tom0485,

On behalf of Sumittaya Chiangmai Hotel, we would like to thank you for your valuable comments provided to us.

It is our great pleasure to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed our services during stay with us. Your kind compliments of hotel was clean, great location, friendly and nice staffs a have been passed on to my team. In any service industry, special emphasis is placed on staff training and it is always rewarding when guests voice their appreciation.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Should I be of any your further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Hotel is near to the Sunday Night Market, about 10 minutes walking distance. Cozy and spacious hotel room. Walking distance to a massage place, 7-11, and a bar. Staff service is wonderful inclusive of the security staff who helps to direct traffic when you want to cross the street. Breakfast is available from 0630 to 1030 hours and breakfast menu changes everyday.
Overall very satisfied with this hotel, would definitely come back to this hotel next time !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sumittaya Chian... H, General Manager at Sumittaya Chiangmai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Sherpa13587897116,

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

clean and large room. Friendly and polite staff. Great location in old city…I travel alone and stay 4 nights here. I will recommend this hotel, good quality considering the price. The little disappointmemt is about the breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear salvecyan,

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Hi

We are a small family and we have a 5 year old kid. I booked Lanna tree hotel from Agoda. Our first visit to Chiang Mai and it began with some hiccups. The staff at Lanna tree was not at all friendly. Bigger problem came next day when we went for breakfast. The breakfast has been outsourced to some small time cafe whose staff is so rude. I left the breakfast there and began to look for options.

Then I found sumittaya hotel. After some interaction I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I decided the have buffet breakfast at Sumittaya. The restaurant staff was also very friendly.

Sumittaya’s front end staff also helped us to plan our trips in Chiang Mai. All the trips were really awesome with very polite and professional drivers.

All in all, our trip began in not so delightful way, but hotel Sumittaya’s staff turned it an awesome trip.

I didn’t stay in Sumittaya this time but practically I used all the other services there like breakfast, tour booking etc.
And I am highly satisfied with them.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Gurmeet S,

It is our great pleasure to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed our services. Your kind compliments of friendly and nice staffs a have been passed on to my team. In any service industry, special emphasis is placed on staff training and it is always rewarding when guests voice their appreciation.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

This place is absolutely fantastic! It been located about the center of Chiang Mai city, so the public transportation will not be your problem.
The room is clean, nice, and been decorated in minimalism which make feel peace and comfortable.
The employees are willingly to offer any service with heart and mind.
Beyond everything else, the price is can be affordable even for Thai customer.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sumittaya Chian... H, General Manager at Sumittaya Chiangmai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Somchai K,

It is our great pleasure to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed our services during stay with us. Your kind compliments of hotel was clean, friendly and nice staffs and great location, have been passed on to my team. In any service industry, special emphasis is placed on staff training and it is always rewarding when guests voice their appreciation.