Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from En Route Bikers tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience En Route Bikers
Samoeng Loop
1 Review
More Info
All reviews motorbike trip fun trip white temple amazing experience crew hikers bikes information safety ride riding thailand
Reviewed 1 August 2018

If you're reading this it's time to stop looking at get booking

I am just back from a five day tour with En Route Bikers. I couldn't recommend them more. The itinerary, food, accommodation and overall organisation was excellent. Very high quality bikes that made riding on what were great roads a lot of fun. My only problem was that the tour wasn't longer. I am going back again!!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I just completed the 5 day tour of the Chiang Rai loop with my son, a new friend Ewan and the En Route Bikers team.

This was a fantastic adventure. The route took in everything you want to see, the main sights as well as remote villages and things off the beaten track you would not normally see.

The bike I had was an MT-07 and was perfect for the trip with lots of power to get past the slower traffic when needed.

The riding was awesome, taking in all types of roads from twisty mountain sections to fast flowing curves and the occasional dash throught some built up areas.

The group of people was a pleasure to be with and made the trip very enjoyable.

The En Route team with Julien and Thebot (apologies if spelling wrong) helped make this a memorable and safe experience I will cherish.

I highly recommend this trip (or for that matter any trip with En Route Bikers) to anyone who has ever dreamed of a motorcycle adventuture.

Thanks En Route Bikers

Julien H, General Manager at En Route Bikers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for your review. We also had a great time with you. It was cool to have you on the road and to share all moments and activities with you. See you!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

It's always been a dream to visit Thailand and having just got my big bike license in the UK I researched companies in northern Thailand which might be able to help me put together a trip. I was a little nervous at first having only just passed my test, but talking with Julien via email gave me the confidence I needed. Julien showed me some great itineraries and worked with me to develop a trip which was perfect for us.

The hotels were great, guides knowledgable and Julien and Sunisa were always there if we needed anything.

Would definitely recommend En Route Bikers and can't wait to come back again next year.

1  Thank Harryp100
Reviewed 16 June 2017

This trip was so well organized and fun and Julien and Sunisa made it all so easy for us. We took the trip to the jungle. Riding up and down through the mountains, with all the switchbacks made for an exciting ride with some of the most stunning scenery I've ever seen. The motorcycles were well maintained, so they were well suited to mountain riding.

The tour included adventure sports in the jungle, including the most amazing forest zipline I've ever seen, as well as walking among the the tree-tops on bamboo bridges between trees. Such a memorable experience. And it was seamlessly organized.

Thanks so much, Julien and Sunisa! I can't wait to come back and do it again!

1  Thank Barcroft-Rob
Reviewed 5 June 2017

we couldn't imagine that Chiang Mai area was so nice. Julian bring us to amazing place i will recommend the 3 or 5 days trip

Julien H, General Manager at En Route Bikers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

En Route Bikers and his team thank you for your review on our TripAdvisor page. We were glad to have you on our tour and happy that you had a great moment with us. We wish you all the best for your future. We hope to see you again for new adventures.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I had a great time in the trip arranged by En Route Bikers. They were very professional and helpful, and they arranged everything for the trip. I highly recommend their service to anyone wishing to arrange a trip in or around Chiang Mai!

Julien H, General Manager at En Route Bikers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

En Route Bikers wants to say a big thanks for you review. It was a pleasure for to have you on our trip and we are happe that you had a great time with us. We wish you all the best for your future and we hope to see you again.