“All day western and Mexican breakfast!”
Review of Smoothie Blues

Smoothie Blues
Ranked #117 of 2,419 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great hidden gem, I eat here almost every morning when I'm in Chiang Mai for business. The breakfast burrito and enchiladas are absolutely delicious, they do fresh juices and even the coffee is good! Hard to go anywhere else if you're staying in the area.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I used to really like this place. You can find my previous review.
But now they serve me dirty food 1 time out of 2.

To do a smoothie, they now take ripe fruits and blend them... With the ants that were on it.
Mistakes happen, but... I've had 2 smoothies full of ants in this place now, out of 4 meals.

You can't say I didn't give them a second chance.
But today, I had ants in my smoothie again, and in my sandwich the salad was black... I didn't even bother comlaining. Don't go there.

1  Thank Ludovitche
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Went here straight from the airport for a great Eggs and Caramel Latte. Highly recommend this place for their great menu

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I was looking around this area for a breakfast place at 10.30am. Couldn't find any that do western breakfast and is also A/C exvept Smoothie Blues. Great wee place. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Smoothie Blues is a Westerner's haven. Good omelettes and smoothies! Love the avocado menu. Good value.