“Amazing!!!!”

Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 8
Cuisines: American, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Great Thai, Western, and English food - Open Everyday 0800 to 2200,
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Food is great, service is great, everything spot on, couldn't be happier. We had soft shell crab, chicken cashew and shrimp and broccoli and it was all crazy delicious!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 21 April 2018

For people forced to eat healthy it's great that they offer alternatives to some of your favorite dishes... while it's hard to serve a hamburger without meat they do their darned best without breaking the bank! Great Staff that are always smiling and happy to assist...can't say any one of my dishes have been to flavorful, it's still tasty... nice little hideaway as well...small, bust cozy... enjoi!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I’ve been living in Chiang Mai for three years, and I honestly can’t say I’ve received as warm of a welcome anywhere in the city as I did at Peppermint Coffee House yesterday afternoon/evening. I was working on my computer for a few hours, drinking only tea (a fact they had no problem with), when one of the three girls who work there—Kitty, Minnie, and Joyce—actually invited me to sit and eat with them. The food was fantastic, and I ended up sitting and talking with them for several hours. We had such a fun time! I cannot recommend this place enough, whether you need a good Thai or western meal, a solid wifi connection for online work, or just a warm welcome. Look no further—you’ve found the right place!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We were staying right next door at Rendezvous so this place was on our way in and out. The owners were so welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. Oh and they're iced coffee was the best especially after a long day of walking lol. If you get the chance, check it out...trust me you won't be disappointed.

Oh and if your at all interested in music a chat with Ken is very entertaining.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

I found this little place as I was exploring. I enjoyed a good cup of coffee and veggie red curry that was delicious. Super fresh. The menu is quite large, prices are good, everyone's friendly. They also sell used paperbacks for 50 baht.

Date of visit: January 2018