Review Highlights
Seb & Abby

Very enjoyable, Chef Permpoon is a legend! Very fun and you leave well fed. Would recommend to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sebharding
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellence in the Culinary Arts

Chef Pem and his team create a culinary atmosphere fit for families, couples, and travelers of all... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 31.60
from US$ 25.30
from US$ 47.40
1,208 results
All reviews cooking class pad thai local market beautiful farm at home rice fields recipe book cookery school mango sticky rice great teacher amazing food delicious dishes thai cookery market tour soup take home great class
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We had a great time! Would recommend to anyone going to Chiangmai Mai! Even inexperienced cooks like myself

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Surprised myself as I cooked some delicious authentic Thai meals and got to sit down and enjoy my handy work.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Wow! Great class with a super fun/hilarious chef who spoke English very well and offered us lots of cooking tips and tricks alongside teaching us the traditional Thai cooking.

1  Thank Meghan Z
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I brought a group with me to this cooking class and it was the highlight of our trip. He picked us up from our hotel and took us to his amazing home cookery school. We cooked 5 amazing courses and got a cook book to take home to create our own Thai dishes that are super easy! We also went to the market before the class to get all of the local ingredients. Super friendly and an awesome local experience that I would highly recommend to everyone visiting chang mai!

1  Thank Kate W
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

What an amazing experience, highly recommend this amazing cookery school. The cook is funny and makes a great experience

Logan