“Hilarious, Fun & Oh So Delicious!”

The Best Thai Cookery School
Ranked #4 of 78 Food & Drink in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

During our trip to Chiang Mai, we decided to take a cooking class and we are so glad we did! My husband wasn’t overjoyed with the idea of a cooking class but by the end of it he was laughing and talking non stop about how fun it was! Definitely come hungry because you make SO much food! And it’s seriously so delicious! Hands down the best food we had in Thailand. I’m still dreaming about the Mango Sticky Rice. If you have time, please please go! You will NOT regret this!

1  Thank Samantha A
in 24 reviews
"take home"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We had a great time! Would recommend to anyone going to Chiangmai Mai! Even inexperienced cooks like myself

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Surprised myself as I cooked some delicious authentic Thai meals and got to sit down and enjoy my handy work.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Wow! Great class with a super fun/hilarious chef who spoke English very well and offered us lots of cooking tips and tricks alongside teaching us the traditional Thai cooking.

1  Thank Meghan Z
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I brought a group with me to this cooking class and it was the highlight of our trip. He picked us up from our hotel and took us to his amazing home cookery school. We cooked 5 amazing courses and got a cook book to take home to create our own Thai dishes that are super easy! We also went to the market before the class to get all of the local ingredients. Super friendly and an awesome local experience that I would highly recommend to everyone visiting chang mai!

1  Thank Kate W