“Awesome food”

FRUIT PULSE Healthy Juice Bar
Ranked #23 of 124 Dessert in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 6
Description: We are providing Freshly made fruits and vegetable juices also with smoothies. Our menu are natural pure ingredients; no additives, no sugar added. We are serving Thai food from our specialise Thai cuisine chef
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has a nice, cosy setup and great food! It's fresh and healthy. Obviously it's a bit more pricey than local Thai food but really worth the money. Staff is friendly and service is quick.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Breakfast here was fantastic and I actually came back 3 out of the 4 days that I was in Chiang Mai. Smoothies were healthy and amazing, the only downfall is that there is so many nice ones to choose from it makes it super hard. Breakfast was a big portion so left feeling satisfied. Great place to chill and relax.

KwangRuj, Manager at FRUIT PULSE Healthy Juice Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you very much for the feedback. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Came today and ordered poached eggs with vegetables on toast...around 120 baht up. So this is a midrange price place for Thailand standards. I sat there for around 4 minutes, no-one came to order so I got the menu myself. Next thing I notice you actually have to walk up to the counter and order yourself and pay there there was a big sign for that...Staff and owner seemed not very interested...Food came...average taste...I ordered a cold americano they brought me a hot one. Then I asked for a cold Americano, they brought me an Americano with sweet milk inside...Never coming back here. They should reconsider their prices for the bad service they offer.

KwangRuj, Manager at FRUIT PULSE Healthy Juice Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Customer, thank you very much for your feedback. Our shop is order and pay at the counter. Sorry if this bother you. And for the price is also depends on your perception however we serve a good quality and fresh dishes. Sorry for the coffee as she is a new staff and not her position to take the order but on that time we were going to make a new one for you but you cancelled and unhappily left our shop. Sorry again for any inconvenient and your dissatisfaction. We will improve on it.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a granola, yogurt and fruit platter. The place is cosy with comfortable seats and tables, plants, flowers and fans. Very fresh.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I got the mixed fruit juice. Guava, pineapple, mango, and something else I don't remember. It was the best fruit juice I've ever had. Really recommend stopping by here! It's all natural, no extra sweetner.