All reviews maya mall nimman road lovely rooftop pool hotel concept great location nice hotel nimman area near airport breakfast buffet hotel located comfortable room late check restaurant staff welcome drink rain shower swimming pool wonderful stay
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

All hotel staffs are very friendly and helpful.
Swimming pool is the best with excellent view.
Breakfast is very good too.
When I check out, the housemaid checked that I forgot the swimsuit oh! thanks she so much.

If I have a chance to go back Chiang Mai, U Nimman will be my first choice.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
GM_U_Nimman, General Manager at U Nimman Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Thanitps,

Warm greetings from U Nimman Chiang Mai.

It is a pleasure to receive your wonderful praises of our hotel. Thank you for your time and trouble to share your stay experience at this site.

We are particularly pleased that you were very impressed with the nice performance and attentiveness of our staff. Our culinary team are happy that you enjoyed the breakfast they prepared.

The entire staff and myself will await your return to stay with us again before too long.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Staffs have service mind. Great location nearby Maya Department store and Nimman One. Close to shops on Nimman roads. Food here is also good with affordable price. 24 hrs stay policy from check in time is also help a lot so I dont kick out in the mid of the day.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_U_Nimman, General Manager at U Nimman Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear nithipat2016,

Warm greetings from U Nimman Chiang Mai.

Thank you for this wonderful feedback. It is a pleasure to know that you had enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. We are particularly pleased to read that you were impressed with the service rendered by our staff.

Than you for mentioning our convenient location and the value deal our restaurant has offered. Our unique 24 hours use of room concept is indeed the major benefit to our guests who like the flexibility of check-in and check-out time.

We hope you will choose to stay with us again when you travel back to Chiang Mai in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Staff are excellent!!! They are nice and proactively offer assistant to guests. Buffet breakfast have variety of choices and taste very good. Spacious room, very neat and tidy. Pool is a bit small but the view is excellent too. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to all our friends.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank wongmimimia
GM_U_Nimman, General Manager at U Nimman Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear wongmimimia,

Warm greetings from U Nimman Chiang Mai.

Thank you very much for your time to review our hotel at this site and for praising the performance of our staff highly. Your kind words are truly motivational to the team.

We very much appreciate your wonderful comments on our facilities and location. Our culinary and service team are glad that you were impressed with their breakfast offerings.

My team and I feel grateful for your recommendation of our hotel to your friends. We are thankful for your support and would hope to be of your service again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Love love this hotel. So many things I was very impressed with this hotel. First of was the driver who pick us up from the Airport ( Khun Pong ) was so nice and been so helpful with everything. Khun Aey duty manager was so nice to find the room for me since the first one was noisy from the car on the street ( hotel right on Nimanhemin road ).
Love the concept that you get to use the room 24 hours not in 2pm and out noon. I didn’t use the service of breakfast whenever wherever but I’m sure it will be good.
Swimming pool a little small but with that good service you forget about the small pool.
A 5++ starts to this hotel because I didn’t expect such a good service from a small hotel.
Oh forget to mention how nice the room and bed is too!! But if you are light sleeper make sure you ask for a quiet side of the hotel and the room that’s doesn’t use roll down curtains!!
My first night was that’s two and they change the room for me.
A highly recommended hotel if you don’t want to pay four seasons hotel price but like the service this is the place you should try.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GM_U_Nimman, General Manager at U Nimman Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear hulargirl2016,

Warm greetings from U Nimman Chiang Mai.

Let me begin by thanking you for taking the time to write up this fantastic review and sharing it at this forum.

My team and I feel honored to read your praises on the service rendered by our staff, particularly Khun Pong and Khun Aey, who feel extremely happy to receive your recognition on their performances. It is a delight to read that you were very impressed with our flexibility and responsiveness of our staff. We aim to offer our guests the most comfort during the stay and we are glad to learn that we achieve this goal on your last stay.

Thank you for mentioning our unique service concept of 24 hours use of room which is indeed the major attraction for our guest to stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed our swimming pool and the comfort of our room and bed.

We are grateful for your recommendation of our hotel to other TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure looking after you. My team and I will await your return at our hotel again before too long.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Good location, nice and kind staffs, breakfast was really good , rooftop swimming pool was small but it was very clean.

My family members are all satisfied . I probably will stay again ! Highly recommend

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Dakyoung,

Warm greetings from U Nimman Chiang Mai.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide the feedback of your recent stay at our hotel. My team and I feel thankful for the high rating you had given to us.

We appreciate your kind words on our convenient location, facilities, and, most importantly, the performances of staff.

Our restaurant service and culinary team are very happy that you enjoy our breakfast offerings. Your kind praise is the great motivation for the team.

Thank you for recommending our hotel highly. We will look forward to welcome you and your family again before too long.