I love being in Banilah :)
i don't really like cat .. and they have 7-9 cats if i'm not mistaken haha :p but no worry since they all behave :)
the owner is sweet :) and kind and friendly and pretty :)
she gave me a map with all the mark to ensure that i would not get lost :) she made clear signs with her colorful marker and even put it in seal-able plastic bag since "you came in rain season!". she;s thoughtful ya?
they have tour packages but they never push me to buy any.
the room is great and they have "taste" :p they provide hand made soap bar every day :)
the wash room was separated from the bedroom so you need to "step out" but its kind of good idea so it has good air circulation. if its raining, you'll be ok, you wont get wet (going to the washroom) but meaning that you need to leave your comfortable bedroom for a while.
the location is around 10-15 mins away from the moat. you may rent a bike or just enjoy walking like i did.
oh, about where to eat .. the lady owner would be more than happy to recommend you great places to eat. i tried 60% of her recommended places .. and all are good :) wished i had more time to finish the other 40% :p
if you like coffee, they have a cafe called as CoffeeCat :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Chiang Mai and warm welcome to Banilah guest house. Banilah has renovated a building and transformed it into a unique style, comfortable, eye-pleasing fusion with Lanna senses. The combinations of Lanna arts and modern designs will penetrate through your please and touch your heart. You will value your relaxation time more than ever at Banilah. Banilah offers more than what you've expected for what you pay. All of our rooms are decorated with boutique and unique stye, with en-suite bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Banilah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banilah Hotel Chiang Mai