All reviewsdeluxe pool viewold citymid range hotelkoi pondreception staffmarketfi
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have to day check out.I have room from 6 to 18 september 20017.11 september they said I have come blue colour on the bed shiit.I have not anythink in blue(Ihave taken a towel not used it and it is not be wet or somethink else in the room.To used next morning..13 the housecleaner are come between 11 an 13 and get new sheet on the bed.When I come back I seen there are somethink blue on the new shirt.I go to reception.The send the cleaner up again and he come with a new not blueNow no problems.The hotel will 200 bath for the sheet.L leave the hotel5 day before I sholud. After I said I were very bad I could only paid 100 bath.I said I not will pay because I not have make some think wrong.Now I must pay new hotel and breakfast.I were in eURANA two years ago write good about the visit.to day I culd not say to any to used it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Matias T
Jenjira C, Manager at Eurana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Matias,

Thank you for choosing Eurana Boutique Hotel for your choice of accommodation while visiting Chiang Mai. We are sorry to read that there were aspects of your stay which you felt were worse than your previous time staying with us. We do appreciate you taking time to share your feedback, when comparing to your previous experience with us. We take all comments from our guests into account, and use the feedback to reflect on any improvements and changes to better the service for our guests.

Regards,

Eurana Hotel

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Accomidation facilities are quite good. But its location though in the center of old city of Chiangmai, is not quite easy to get to due to sewage construction. Main stairs of the hotel is rather steep and the steps are narrow, not easy for elders or cripples to manage through.
The overall atmosphere of this place is very good and spaceful. Staff is very helpful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Jenjira C, Public Relations Manager at Eurana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Eurana Boutique Hotel and providing feedback following on from your visit.

We are thankful that you were pleased by our room facilities, and found the hotel atmosphere during your stay to be good. Our staff are always available to answer any questions you may have during your time here, to ensure an enjoyable stay with us in Chiang Mai.

It is unfortunate that there were some essential construction work taking place nearby during the time which you visited. This work has now been completed, and unfortunately this was mandatory local road work which Eurana was unable to influence.

We are sorry to read that you found the main stairway to be fairly steep. We are continually monitoring ways to improve the facilities for our guests, and your feedback regarding the stairs and steps has been noted.

Eurana Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 14 July 2017

This Hotel is in a great location in the old city. It is off the main road and it pretty quiet. The old section of the hotel is very dated. We traveled with our teen children and needed to have the junior suite which is 2 adjoining rooms. The one bathroom was in pretty bad shape with crown moulding coming off the walls in the shower area. The rooms are dark with no views. The pool looks great in photos, but the area around the pool is dated and the lounge chairs and cushions need to be replaced. We felt the staff was very helpful to our needs. The price is great, but the main area of this hotel definitely needs to be updated.

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Jenjira C, Public Relations Manager at Eurana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Heather,

Thank you for deciding to book your stay here in Chiang Mai with Eurana. We are sorry to read that you felt your room required more rejuvenation, and have taken into consideration these comments. Going forward, we do plan on restoring some of the rooms which we feel may benefit from additional work. We have also noted your feedback for our poolside area.

It's great for us to read that you found the team to be very helpful during your stay, and that overall you found Eurana to be of good value for your visit to Chiang Mai. We will pass your kind comments back to our staff who will be thankful to receive your praise.

Eurana Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Do not be fooled by the picture's to this hotel! I would never stay here again! Location is great but customer service is HORRIBLE! Our package included breakfast and on my day I found a live roach in my food. I pointed it out to the staff of which seemed unfazed by it. They did not remove the food that was contained. At this point I decided to have toast and the butter which was on ice and was covered in bugs as well. I pointed this out to a staff member and she said "these are not harmful bugs" fablergasted at their response I just grabed jelly to put on my crackers. When I get back to my table and cut into the jelly, a bunch of sugar ants came out of the jelly. I ended up going back up to my room to retrieve a bag of chips for breakfast. Our minbar was never restocked for 2 days In a row after we specifically asked to be. Same towels folded and put back up! I finally asked for manager to complain and she did visit us personally to our room. I spoke with her and the front desk and they did apologize and comped us on several things! They tried to correct the issue but at that point I was over it... I would NOT stay here!!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Juan C
Jenjira C, Manager at Eurana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear Ms Juan

After reading your comments, I would like to apologize to you again for your dissatisfaction about the service experience you have received at our hotel.

Once again, I am the manager that went up to your room to explain about the situation and apologize with compensation to you on several things.

To explain in more detail, what you have found in the dish was not a roach but a small fruit fly which came from our trees outside the breakfast room. During breakfast time, we leave the door open to allow the fresh and clean natural air to come in, and this is the reason why the fruit fly came in.

After taking this case into careful consideration, we found that this process does not work out, so we now keep the doors shut at all times with the air conditioner on. This results in no fruit flies coming in.

Unfortunately, our staff only moved your dish away and said sorry but did not move the whole food tray that the food was from and also told you that the fruit fly was not harmful. Since this staff is new to our hotel, I have trained her more to understand that while the fruit fly is not harmful to us, it does need to be kept away from food to ensure it is not ingested. So, she must pay more attention to detail and take this issue more seriously in the future.

I have found out that your towels were folded and put back up because the card in your toilet room was missing. This card tells.."If guests wish for us to change their towels, please put the towels on the floor" which mean't our housekeeping team misunderstood regarding the towels needing to be changed. This was one of our mistakes caused by wrong communication, and we have discussed ensuring how this does not happen in future.

Above all, each of the comments which you have shared with us are essential feedback to allow us to improve our service. I am very much thankful for you taking the time to share this information. Last but not least, we take all of your comments as a serious matter, and will ensure these issues refrain from happening again to any other guests in the future

We are very sad to hear that you will not stay with us again and if there is anything that we can compensate you on your feelings, please do let us know.

Once again, we truly apologize for the issues.

Pilaslak C.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Yes, as people pointed out here, the old building is a bit of a dump. Our room was in need of repair and the beds were old and unstable.
The new building is nicer, but still electric sockets were broken, the aircon was very noisy and it needed some attention.
Be careful in the lobby, it is mosquito city - even at 10am you can get bitten badly. Its all the plant pots that look nice but breed the critters.
Its an OK hotel in a nice area, but only that.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Jenjira C, Public Relations Manager at Eurana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking time to send us a review of your stay at Eurana Hotel. We are continually looking to improve any areas that we, or our guests may see as less than satisfactory. This includes the continual repairs and refreshment of rooms, and the furniture held within. The air conditioning units are regularly checked and cleaned, so we are confident that any such error with the unit has now been resolved as part of our routine check.

We thank you for making us aware of some of the areas in need of repair.

Eurana