All reviews exchange tower rooftop bar waffle station small hotel free mini bar boutique hotel terminal shopping mall coffee machine great boutique excellent location soi cowboy the hotel staff min walk top floor would definitely stay here again airport rail link comfortable beds
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed there for 3 nights. The location is great. Staff are friendly. Rooms are beautifully decorated and clean. The roof top bar is nice but the pool is small. Gym room is good. However the buffet breakfast spread is just very ordinary.

Room Tip: the higher floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
cl0ver16, Hotel Clover Management at Hotel Clover Asoke, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear FillySingapore,

Thanks very much for your great review on TripAdvisor!

It is nice to read that you were pleased with the service delivery from our team, hotel interior, cleanliness and the fantastic location. I will definitely share with my team the good feedback from you which will encourage us to continue the way we look after our valued guests.

For the breakfast we have already taken and planned to improve it to ensure it will reach your satisfaction on your next visit.

FillySingapore, we appreciate your valuable feedback, and do hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Bangkok city.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We stayed 2 nights here at the end of our holiday as we wanted to be in Sukhumvit and the cost for 2 rooms was incredibly reasonable. The hotel really is in a fantastic location being a couple of minutes walk from the Asoke BTS station so its very easy to get around the city from here. The hotel is small but nicely decorated, clean and with very comfortable rooms. The staff were lovely and friendly. The breakfast was ok - not the best but far from the worst. I didn't use the pool but it looked quite small so I guess it could get crowded quite easily.
I would definitely use this hotel again and recommend if you want to be a good location but don't want 5 star prices.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear ShandyFarr70,

Thanks very much for your great review of "I would definitely use this hotel again and recommend if you want to be a good location"!

It is nice to read that you were pleased with the service delivery from our team, hotel facilities, hotel cleanliness and the fantastic location. I will definitely share with my team the good feedback from you which will encourage us to continue the way we look after our valued guests.

I could not agree more that we are fortunate to be located on the prime area, so it is easy to access to either the Metro or Sky-train.

For the area highlighted (breakfast) we have already taken to improve it to ensure it will reach your satisfaction on your next visit.

ShandyFarr70, we appreciate your valuable feedback, and do hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Bangkok city.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Nice and small hotel, just a 3 min walk to BTS. The room is nice decorated equipped with all amenities.
The breakfast is standard with convenience food.
Staff was helpful and polite
The restaurant has a small terrace with pool , on the evening they serve cocktails

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
cl0ver16, Hotel Clover Management at Hotel Clover Asoke, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear khuncharlie1,

Thank you for your great review of "Staff was helpful and polite"!

It is nice to read that you were pleased with our hotel facilities, cleanliness and the fantastic location. I will definitely share with my team the good feedback from you which will encourage us to continue the way we look after our valued guests.

I can not agree more that the view on our rooftop is second to none, and how wonderful if you can cool down your day with our tasty cocktails while enjoy looking over the city view.

For the area highlighted we have already taken corrective measures to improve it.

khuncharlie1, we appreciate your valuable feedback, and do hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Bangkok city.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Nice mid-size Hotel nearby Asok Station of the MRT/Skytrain. Clean and modern rooms. Breakfast was ok (plenty of warm stuff, but only few fruits and cheese). Rooftop bar with great view. Pool is not too big, but ok. Small lobby. Friendly staff (altough breakfast Ends at 10:00 sharp, no flexibility)

Alltogether a nice Hotel. The Price maybe a bit high, but ok.
Main downside from my Point of view: I had wrong expectationof Sukhumvit. I was told it is also modern, trendy Clubs etc. However - at least what I saw - is just normal Bkk plus many male tourists coming/going to Cowboy Street and Nana, looking for local Girls...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Marcus H,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us the great review on TripAdvisor.

It is nice to read that you were pleased with our the service delivery from our team, breakfast, hotel facilities, cleanliness and the fantastic location. I will definitely share with my team the good feedback from you which will encourage us to continue the way we look after our valued guests.

As for there is no flexibility of the breakfast, we have brought your comment to get attention from the Upper Management to take up this matter and to ensure it won't occur again.

Marcus H, we appreciate your valuable feedback, and do hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Bangkok city.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

It was really great choice to change hotel and come in Clover Asoke. Hotel is clean and cozy, a bed is amazing. Shopping mall Terminal 21 is just accross the street and metro station also. Hotel has great rooftop bar with a pool. I can’t recommend it more

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beky_90
cl0ver16, Hotel Clover Management at Hotel Clover Asoke, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Beky_90,

Thank you for your great review of "I can’t recommend it more"!

I can not agree more that the view on our rooftop is second to none which it is a great idea spot to cool down after your long day has ended.

Beky_90, we appreciate your valuable feedback, and do hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Bangkok city.