“Great View Wine List and Food”
Review of D'Sens - CLOSED

D'Sens
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Such a beautiful view and an extensive wine list start your meal. Attentive service and beautifully served french food. (*Probably the most beautiful view from a ladies room that I have seen anywhere in the world!!!)

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Was a little intimidated by the restaurant since it had a dress code which was 'elegant.' Had a buffer dinner which was quite excellent. There was a blend of Thai and western dishes - rice, fish, prawns, vegetables, lamb. It took great willpower not to overeat. Only complaint was coffee was a little weak. Quite a disappointment for me since I was looking forward to my after-dinner coffee.

The ambience of the place however is hard to beat. Its on the 23rd floor (I believe) of the Dusit Thani Hotel and overlooks Bangkok. The seats are comfortable and the warm surroundings just sets the tone for hours of conversation. And yes, the bathroom is worth a mention in itself.

Service was good.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I came across an advertisement for a business lunch and decided to give it a go. I had the full set at B950 ++. I chose the Foie GRAS, Roast Lamb and Trio de Chocolat. The meals were well presented and the flavours subtle but well matched within each course. Service was attentive.

1  Thank CleoBKK
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Read such good reviews about this restaurant but we were not impressed. The food was inventive but not fantastic in taste and the atmosphere was not conducive to a quiet night out as we were sat in front of a tour group. If you like really modern stuff then this may be for you but we wanted at least a few traditional items on the menu.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Expensive restaurant but lunch at 990 for 3 courses is a great deal. The quality of the food was beyond reproach - some of the best in Bangkok actually. Service was very good and the views over Lumphini park are wonderful.

I highly recommend this place.