All reviews charcoal restaurant rooftop bar bumrungrad hospital washing machine tuk tuk serviced apartment one bedroom apartment home away from home large bedroom living room rooms are spacious nana bts long stay duty manager higher floor excellent stay comfortable stay
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I and My Wife Stayed at Fraser Suites For 14 Days. We Had the Most Beautiful “One Bedroom Suite” On 27th Floor With a Wonderful View of Sukhumvit Soi-11 and the City. Our Suite was Clean, Spacious, Equipped and well Appointed. It Was My BEST Hotel/Suites So Far.

The Facilities of “Fraser Suites” are indeed Top Class. It Has Nice and Comfortable Atmosphere; and It Ensures Excellent Services For It’s Guests. Here, Hotel Guests’ are Given Optimal Services of Everything. Special Thanks To The Duty Manager, named “Pragya Chatterjee” for making Our Stay Extra Special By Giving Us Best Services and Advices Relating to Bangkok City Tour!!!

This Hotel/Suites is Conveniently Located at the Heart of Sukhumvit, Bangkok. Various Shopping Markets and Many Restaurants of Different Cuisines are Near to This.

Last but not Least, “Fraser Suites” Has a Wonderful Swimming Pool and Superb Roof-top Bar and Restaurant Called “Above 11” in Which One Can Find Peace and Happiness. The Duty Manger of “Above 11”, named “Mr. Prerak Singh” has been a Nice, Modest and Jolly Person. Mr. Singh and His Team Members Always Greet and Treat Their Guests Nicely!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
FSSK-AnilMalik, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Jabed
TY for giving us a wonderful review for your recent stay.
I am happy to know that you had a memorable experience and appreciated our convenient location, our well-equipped and spacious rooms (rather suites); our facilities and most importantly the services of my team mates that makes us a 'hotel of choice' and destination so sought after.
Looking forward to welcome you back to the City of Angels.
Regards

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I have to commend Fraser Suite Sukhumvit on there upgrade programme and lack of disruption to guests whilst maintaining a high level of hospitality.
I would also like to thank Kantika Sa-Ngasap (operations manager) who took the time to explain the upgrade of the hotel to me.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
FSSK-AnilMalik, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Michael,
Thank you for reviewing the hotel for your recent stay and compliments for my team mate, Kn Sai who I am sure will be delighted to hear the same!
I am happy to know that you had a memorable experience and thank you for appreciating our up-gradation program wherein from May onward we will be an 'All New Hotel'!
Looking forward to your continued good wishes and return to the City of Angels.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I booked for two nights in this hotel.
Everything was pefect and staffwas really kind.
The staff upgraded our room and it was very clean and very large.
The staff allows us to sleep in the guest room while waiting our check-in.

Really advised!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
FSSK-AnilMalik, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Luca
TY for reviewing the hotel for your recent stay and giving us a great rating!
I am happy to know that you had a memorable experience made possible by my team members who are culturally endowed with the rich and warm Thai Hospitality that makes us a "Hotel of Choice" and the destination so sought after.
Look forward to your return to the City of Angels.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice big rooms with many options

1- there's washing machine

2- there's electrical gas but the luggage guy told me it's not allowed to cook I didn't check because I don't have any plan to do it
3- 24 hrs GYM in 6th floor just go use your access card to enter then if it's late or very early morning turn on the lights and Air condtion and go ahead .

4- there's many types of rooms 1,2 and 3 bed rooms.

5- Indian Lounge or restaurant in 5th floor I didn't try it

6- perfect room service and house keeping

What I don't like:

1- they hold the full amount from my credit card and also again detect the full amount which is not acceptable

2- TUK TUK service need to be more active or they need one more TUK TUK.

3 - the really thing I hate it one guy early morning who's working as a bellboy I think he ask the taxi for me and I heard him said in thai language( I can understand) to taxi driver don't use the meter and charge him 500 thai baht which is not acceptable .

In the end the hotel is high recommended for families from my small modest opinion .

Regards,
ZR

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Zaid A
FSSK-AnilMalik, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Mr Zaid,
TY for reviewing the hotel for your recent stay and giving us your valuable feedback.
I am happy to know that overall you had a pleasant experience and regret the issue encountered with the taxi charging episode that I will take up with my team members to resolve and ensure we maintain the standards we stand for.
Taking a nominal deposit (besides the room charge) is a std Intl practice that we too follow and same is also mentioned in our room confirmation.
To supplement our 8 to 8 PM free Tuk Tuk Service that drops you to the BTS station (Nana) and Terminal 21, we have recently also added a free Shuttle Service that takes you to the city's popular malls - twice every morning and evening.
Looking forward to you continued good wishes and return.
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I like to be factual with my reviews at all hotels so with that in mind, i'll provide my thoughts on this particular hotel including both the good and the bad. So, starting with the good. Even though I raise a few issues below, I want to assure readers that this is a great hotel with fantastic staff :-)

The hotel room I had, along with all other facilities I saw (including the gym, pool, foyer, gardens at front and other areas were always spotless and in very good repair. The staff at all times went above and beyond in terms of professionalism, courtesy and willingness to assist. There is a note below about room cleaning, but I'll leave that till later. The front office staff displayed a seemingly genuine pride in their hotel and desire to help patrons. I can only wish that some hotel teams here in Australia had the same attitude. Well done!
My room was spotless and in good order; my only issue related to the washing machine. The pillows are normally horrible in many hotels but these were great and a pillow menu is provided. The floor was undergoing renovations over several days but we were not disturbed in the least. It is nice to see a hotel that continually invests in their property.
The grounds, pool and gym were were good and security staff always had a friendly greeting. The hotel, while a 10 minute walk from the BTS, is in a very very busy area but I was never aware of any street noise while in the rooms. Free bottled water is provided also and this is appreciated.

The location
The hotel is a short ten minute walk from the nearest BTS, I chose the hotel for its location and enjoyed my daily walks. Immediately outside the hotel there are a myriad of taxis, tuk tuks, motor bike taxis etc. The bike taxis are a cheap way to get to the main street and BTS. as a side note, a taxi in the hotel grounds will be way more expensive than one from the street. Out the gate and turn right, walk to end of the street and you will find water taxis also.
The foot paths are terrible and you must be careful not to injure yourself, and where a decent path exists, this is always occupied by street food sellers forcing you to walk on the road and risking life and limb. This is part of the charm though and I ate a whole lot of the lovely and varied street food. I was often approached by drivers selling tours (sometimes up to 14 times in ten minutes).
There are 3 7/11s close to the hotel...win...and just down the street is an excellent supermarket.

Now for the not so good..When I booked and paid in advance I was not told that I would have to provide an additional 3000 baht security. This left a bad taste in my mouth but may have been the oversight of Wotif rather than the hotel. It should be corrected though as I head another guest make comment to her partner that she was upset also by this. prewarning is good.,
My washing machine did not work and I had to report this three times (over different days). when it was finally fixed, i was into my last two days. I'd done my washing elsewhere.
Housekeeping was incredibly weird and became a bit of a point of humour for my partner and I. Everyday, something was forgotten (usually towels, tea towels, toilet paper etc.) and I would dutifully report this to reception*. On other days we would have an overload of various items. The staff them selves were always polite though and I suspect the issues related to a lack of a cleaning checklist.

While renovations were happening, we were offered free day trips. this was very thoughtful. The only day we took them up on the offer was a trip to the Grand Palace. We dutifully arrived at reception as instructed but was then referred to a tour seller at a desk to the left of the reception desk who informed us the palace was closed and proceeded to try very hard to sell us another tour. This was bad form and not appreciated.
when we checked out after a couple of weeks (12 noon checkout is excellent and a key reason I chose this hotel :-) ) I was asked if I'd used the mini bar to which I said no. The receptionist then called house keeping to check (??? didn't you trust me?) and I was shocked when I was asked to pay for an orange juice. I explained I did not take a juice and was mildly affronted. Anyway, I explained I did not take it and was asked to sign a chit say I had not taken it...all sorted. *I said to the receptionist about the housekeeping anomalies and she commented that I really should have taken the time to let reception know (remember that I reported issues almost every two days and on two days, twice and three times respectively...I needed towels and had to keep asking for them)!

Summary..
Lets put this in context, the few issues (other that the juice incident) were very minor. This is a great property with genuine, amazing and professional staff and management (housekeeping issues and pressure selling tours aside). Its well located and very very comfortable. I travel a lot and often and I would not hesitate to stay here again or to recommend this property. I loved my stay there and feel that I've now found a good base in Bangkok for my partner and I. Well done to your team!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
FSSK-AnilMalik, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear Mark Cooper,
At the outset my compliments and gratitude for putting some much valuable ink to paper!
Your review is a mirror and I admit we are not perfect but it is our constant attempt to improve ourselves and our services be they systems and processes or basic inter-departmental communications.
Your candid comments have shown me the miles to go and not allow our laurels to cloud our vision for creating memorable experiences!
I hope others enjoy your cocktail of Fraser Suites Sukhumvit and give us an opportunity to welcome them to the City of Angels.
Cheers