All reviews charcoal restaurant rooftop bar bumrungrad hospital washing machine tuk tuk serviced apartment one bedroom apartment home away from home large bedroom living room rooms are spacious nana bts long stay duty manager higher floor excellent stay comfortable stay
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

My home away from home whenever I'm in Bangkok. Amazing location, Comfortable Suits, Scenic Views from the rooftop bar and best Indian Resturant makes your stay always a memorable one. A wonderful team at the front desk led by the G.M Mr. Malik and Ms. Pragya will do anything for you to make your stay more comfortable.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
FSSK-AnilMalik, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Tanuj,
Thank you for reviewing the hotel for your recent stay and giving us a great rating!
I am happy to know that you had a memorable experience and appreciated the variety and quality of our cuisine at CHARCOAL, ranked among the top of the city and ABOVE ELEVEN, the crowning glory of Soi 11, Sukhumvit's most happening street.
I am privileged to lead a team which with its rich and warm hospitality makes us a 'Hotel of Choice' and the City of Angels so sought after.
Looking forward to your continued good wishes and return.
Cheers,

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I am from Pakistan and always stay at Fraser as I feel very comfortable and secured putting up here, I use to face a communication barrier earlier but on my stay this year Pragya Singh panwar was at the front desk who really helped me if I was facing any issues and was very corporative. She understood my language and my issues were resolved immediately. Keep up these good standards and amazing staff at Fraser which make my stay memorable. Thanks Zahid Qayyum

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality
1  Thank Zahiq Qayyum K
FSSK-AnilMalik, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Zahiq Bhai,
TY for reviewing the hotel for your recent and repeat stay and giving us a great rating.
Your accreditation reinforces our commitment of creating memorable experiences and it is the people who actually deliver it and I am privileged to have a team that is hospitable by nature and Pragya in particular who has just joined us.
Looking forward to your good wishes and return.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights in a grand room with my wife and 2 year son. The property scores higly on all the aspects...be it location, rooms, cleanliness, sumptous breakfast and moreover staff. Charcoal restaurant is a must. One of the best north indian food i must ve had after a long time.

A special mention for the rockstar of the property " pragya singh". She is available at the front desk and takes care of all guests like family and has solutions for absolutely anything with a smile. Hats of pragya and entire team of fraser.

All in all highly recommended in bangkok for any kind of stay. Thank you so much.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SunnyA518
FSSK-AnilMalik, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Sunny,
TY for reviewing the hotel for your recent stay and giving us a great rating.
I am happy to know that you had a memorable experience and found our location convenient (Soi 11 is among the most happening streets of Sukhumvit), our rooms large and comfortable specially for families (more like suites) and the services of my team members warm and hospitable and that of Pragya in particular.
Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

This calm and cozy hotel is tucked away in a corner of the ever busy Soi 11 of Sukhumvit. We came in a large group of 28 over the New Years Eve of 2018.
We discovered that you could spend days at this hotel itself coz it has everything a family needs. Large spacious rooms with a kitchen and sit-out, a nice pool, a famous Indian restaurant (Charcoal) that serves delicious Kebabs and a very popular and buzzing rooftop bar (Above Eleven).
The staff are very courteous and accomodative. We got half of the rooms by 8.30 am instead of the usual 2pm check-in. Ideal for a family vacation.

Room Tip: Corner rooms over looking the pool and the Soi 11 street view.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
FSSK-AnilMalik, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Dear Ramgedela
TY for reviewing the hotel for your recent stay and giving us a Thums Up rating.
I am gratified to know that all of you had a great time (blast) in the City of Angels and your Hotel of Choice.
Looking forward to your next binge and the opportunity to create yet another memorable experience.
Cheers

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent service .. felt like home and Pragya was really helpful . The food was awesome and people like Pragya I felt really safe and Homely even at breakfast the waiters were very helpful .thank you for a lovely stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Girsamera,
TY for you for reviewing the hotel and giving us a great rating.
I am happy to know that all of you had a great time and appreciated the quality of food served in our restaurants and the attention by my team members and Pragya in particular, that makes us a "Hotel of Choice" from the large options that one can choose from.
Looking for yet another opportunity to welcome you back to the City of Angels.
Yours sincerely,