“Perfect new suit”

Stylo's Collection
Ranked #174 of 539 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: For the last several decades, Stylo's Collection has been serving international clients, ranging from diplomats and business leaders to professionals and civil servants, in the art of custom-made clothing. Stylo’s Collection in Thailand is garment manufacturer offering men's custom-made shirts, waist coats, topcoats, jackets. All our waist coats, topcoats, shirts are exclusively handmade. We have our own workshop and showroom for our garments to direct sales – distribution & promotions. We have a team of best designers and our employees are very experienced and understand the market trend customer’s expectations too.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I got a new suit with shirt and gilet. I was 100% satisfied. Good quality, very nice staff, reasonable price and everything fits perfectly. Would go there again and probably will. I can only recommend the shop.

Kenny C, Owner at Stylo's Collection, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you Roland for nice review.
We are doing the best for making our customer happy. Customers' satisfaction is our motto. You are one more satisfaction customer in our "Happy customers' list".

Thank you very much.

in 4 reviews
"trousers"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in 2 days before leaving Bangkok looking to have a suit made. Ended up getting a 3 piece suit with 3 shirts as well. The guys did a great job on short notice. The quality was great and the suit and shirts fit great. Definitely recommend.

Kenny C, Owner at Stylo's Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sir
Thank you so so much for great review thank you sir thank you........................

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here while staying in Bangkok and couldn’t be more happy with the suit. The guys working in there are great too. Recommend

Dear Sir
Thank you very very much for your kind review...........

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Was walking around sukhumvit area wanting to make a customized shirt for myself. Came across Stylo's collection and the two guys (GP & Raj) were very patient in showing me the various designs and materials. They explained the types of sleeve cuffs that will suit the shirts and did not rush my orders.The price were reasonable and I decided to customize for my dad as well. Measurements were taken and I came over the next day for fitting and collection. Perfect fit and instantly loved their work. Will definitely come back for more orders.

Kenny C, Owner at Stylo's Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank so much for your kind review sir we well do more business in future for sure sir thanks a lot for your support thank you thank you...,,

RAJ & G P