Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awsome the best what you can do in Thailand

They should mark this place as "Must do in Thailand". I couldn't be more happy with the product... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Wojciech K
Awesome

Would like to point out how dope this new suit is from stylo’s collection in #bangkok . If ya after... read more

Reviewed 3 September 2018
Nathan C
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from US$ 19.90
More Info
from US$ 70.80
More Info
All reviews fitted suit home country business shirts piece suit these guys raj gp measurements tailor material suits quality trousers workmanship turnaround wool alterations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in 2 days before leaving Bangkok looking to have a suit made. Ended up getting a 3 piece suit with 3 shirts as well. The guys did a great job on short notice. The quality was great and the suit and shirts fit great. Definitely recommend.

Kenny C, Owner at Stylo's Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Sir
Thank you so so much for great review thank you sir thank you........................

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Came here while staying in Bangkok and couldn’t be more happy with the suit. The guys working in there are great too. Recommend

Dear Sir
Thank you very very much for your kind review...........

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Was walking around sukhumvit area wanting to make a customized shirt for myself. Came across Stylo's collection and the two guys (GP & Raj) were very patient in showing me the various designs and materials. They explained the types of sleeve cuffs that will suit the shirts and did not rush my orders.The price were reasonable and I decided to customize for my dad as well. Measurements were taken and I came over the next day for fitting and collection. Perfect fit and instantly loved their work. Will definitely come back for more orders.

Kenny C, Owner at Stylo's Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank so much for your kind review sir we well do more business in future for sure sir thanks a lot for your support thank you thank you...,,

RAJ & G P

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I visited Stylos whilst on holiday in Bangkok. The two guys were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I ended up purchasing a 3 piece suit, a spare pair of trousers and 7 shirts during my stay. The quality of all items is outstanding and is by far the best suit I have owned. I will be in touch with them again very soon with a view of ordering another suit.

Kenny C, Owner at Stylo's Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Sir
Thank you very very much for your kind review and your support
looking forward to see you again thank you so so so much sir ....

STYLO'S COLLECTION TEAM

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I had the misfortune to be referred to another tailor, a British lad nearby this place and therefore I speak from a fair but comparative position. I say misfortune because I was charged almost 3 times the price for the same quality material than I did at Stylos. GB was so professional, meticulous and patient with me. Offered great options for my shirts in particular and the suits were simply well done. I have no complaints whatsoever. Stylos delivered quality, in a timely fashion and didn't make excuses for alterations as that British guy did. They altered and they added without making any fuss.
I have no compunction whatsoever to refer Stylos to one and all. You will be impressed at the service and their cost is fair.

Kenny C, Owner at Stylo's Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank You so much sir for your kind review and support looking forward to see you a gain thank you so so so much for tacking your valuable time and giving us beautiful review sir....

Raj & Gp