“Good place to watch people walking by if you can stand the pollution”
Review of Margarita Storm

Margarita Storm
Reserve with Chope
Margarita Storm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #446 of 12,891 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Bistro serving high quality, fresh innovative American and Mexican food. Wide variety of margaritas and other cocktails. All pints at 99 Baht. Famous Wagyu burgers!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great place and I prefer to sit outside, to watch people walking down Sukhumvit road. The seating area is a
Small so expect no seats available. Staff is attentive.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Went in around 11:00 p.m. I am always concerned when I go in this late as I feel that the quality may be lagging at this time.
I was greeted warmly and someone came to take my order within a few minutes. I had a BLT and it came with fries and coleslaw. The fries were fresh and crisp and the coleslaw was surprisingly good as I am picky about that. The sandwich was filled with bacon and was fresh. I thought the prices were reasonable and the service was very good. I will go back there again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

really great food and service! upstairs there are billiards etc.! highly recommend this place! They have alot of Beers and not only thai beer ! Price is good to !

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious food great sized meals and fantastic service. From the moment we walked in the door the service was great and the food matched this. Huge chicken burritos and 2 for 1 beers. We will definitely be back before we leave Bamgkok. Thanks guys.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I've been here a few times now, its always fantastic.
The food is awesome, the staff are great, and the location is perfect.
Really close to either asok or nana bts so its really easy to find, and its a perfect place to sit out the front with a beer and watch the world go by.
Can't wait to go again!