“Favourite place in Bangkok! ”

Max's Magical Thai Food
Ranked #336 of 12,539 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with a group of 20 people with my Into Travel tour group and the food and service was amazing. We got our meals fairly quick and they didn’t mess up 1 thing. After we finished Max came out and did some mind blowing card tricks for us. Everything was delicious but the cashew chicken was my favourite! I’ve been thinking about it the entire time I’ve been in Thailand and can’t wait to go back to Bangkok to get more.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The food was very good sadly the service was not as good HOWEVER there was a table of four Chinese gentleman who were very rude and demanding with staff so I can understand why it took a bit of time to get our order, drinks and food. Sadly this drunken, rude and messy party ruined the expierence for the other customers. However the food was amazing. We ate mid afternoon and there was a steady stream of customers all leaving with happy faces. Credit to the staff for remaining very patient and professional. I would recommend Max’s!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Can't recommend this place highly enough. The Thai food is SUPERB.
The atmosphere too. and the magic tricks will have you entertained throughout the night. Support this local business... you will not be disappointed!!!
Thanks for having us, feeding us, entertaining us... my favourite place to eat in Thailand.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Went to this restaurant because of the good rating in tripadvisor But I really got disappointed. Terrace is not clean, also had really bad smell. They definetly should change the furniture outside.

Food came a bit slowly, ordered stir fried eggnoodles with chicken. Didnt taste nothing at all. Good price But didnt like the food.

The waiter was funny, made some tricks for some children so that was perhaps the only good thing at this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We have been visiting Khao San Road and Mac's street restaurant for 12 years and it never disappoints. Efficient and friendly service combined with quality food at very reasonable prices. I cannot recommend this restaurant strongly enough. We had two main dishes and water to drink for 150 bhat! And it tasted great!