2 people are viewing this hotel
$46
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$45
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
$41
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Hotels.com$46
Travelocity$46
getaroom.com$49
All reviews rooms are small street food central location sukhumvit rooftop
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2020

I arrived on the 22/10/2020 for the 15 day ASQ package. From the moment I arrived the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They explained everything to me in detail and showed me to my room. The rooms are spacious for one person and equipped with everything you will need. I got a room with a roadside view. Miss Rose and the rest of the staff were all so helpful and the food was Amazing . The response from the hotel is very good and they take personal care of you , always checking up if you are okay and if you need anything .
I would definitely recommend this hotel , they made my quarentine time pleasant and I look forward to coming back as a guest soon.

Thank you so much to the Holiday Inn Express team at sukhumvit :) definitley lives up to the reputation of Holday Inn.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank DenikaR3
SK Eve, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Sukhumvit 11, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Dear DenikaR3,

Thank you very much for your feedback online.

We are very pleased to learn that you had a good experience during your stay with us and our team member had taken a good care of you during your quarantine period. I shall share your feedback to our team especially Khun Rose to thank you for her outstanding work deliver greet service to our guest.

On behalf of Holiday Inn Express Sukhumvit 11 team we are happy that you are able to be back home with your family and wishing you a good health and stay safe.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back. For further assistance please feel free to contact us at info.bkkex@ihg.com

Reviewed 30 October 2020

First stay in an ASQ Hotel and not impressed, nobody wants anything to do with you, they charge about double what I would pay on my own, this hotels rules are very strict, must stay in room for almost the entire stay, food is terrible and cold every meal, rooms cleaned rarely, only one english movie channel, in room cooler not cold and hotel would not fix. Will never stay at this location again, best you phone different ASQ hotels and ask what they offer. I think different rules in different hotels, you should ask a lot of questions before choosing hotel to stay. Staff wear hazmat suits.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Thor2010
SK Eve, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Sukhumvit 11, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2020

Dear Thor2010,

Thank you very much for your comment online. Please do accept my sincere apology on the temperature of the food and entertainment program offered. We have share your comment with F&B team concern to improve as this aspect.

In additions, please allow me to explain on the rules and regulation. Our hotel has been selected by the Ministry of the Public Health to be an Alternative State Quarantine hotel, as a results rules and regulations are set from the Ministry guideline. For your own safety, other guest who stay in the same properties safety and colleagues who work in the hotel safety therefore we need to follow the procedure strictly and assist guest in the situation that we possibly can. Staff who work front lines are required to wear proper PPE suite to protect themselves which they are well trained by partner hospital.

Reviewed 9 October 2020 via mobile

Currently halfway through the ASQ stay. Overall stay has been comfortable with no fuss. Bed is firm, nice lighting from the window, rooftop relaxing area possible after first negative test and fitness equipment usable after second negative test. Food is tasty and you can also order from Coffee Club as well as the burger place downstairs. Staff is attentive, easy to communicate with, and very polite and sweet :) Special shoutout to Ms. Judy and Ms. Rose who even prepared a special cold- pressed juice for me after seeing that I tend to order juice frequently. Very sweet stay and I would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank intrepidinception

Dear Ms. lotsundertaken,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback online.

We are delighted to here that you are happy with your stay under ASQ quarantine time with us. We do understand that stay quarantine in the room is not easy, our team has try their best to ensure your stay are comfortable and I am very happy to hear that we are delivered service to meet your expectation.

I shall share your valued feedback to Ms. Rose and our team to thank you them for their great work.

On behalf of our team we wishing a good health and great time in Thailand.

Juthamas (Judy)

Reviewed 10 May 2020

First of all, for the price and location, you won't find much better in the area. 5 minute walk to the BTS, many bars and restaurants within 5 minute walking distance. The hotel itself is good, very hectic, but once in the room, it's nice and quiet and hustle and bustle from outside goes away. Room was well furnished and was cleaned when requested to a high standard. Breakfast was okay, the toasters take ages though so you may be standing in line for a while! No swimming pool or rooftop bar on this hotel, (which a couple near by hotels do that) but for the price you pay you cannot complain. I would recommend that people stay here when travelling in Bangkok.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank MrM06
Reviewed 2 April 2020

Central location with lots of bars and restaurants nearby. Close to a metro station so easy to get around. Room was nice and clean and ok for a short stay. Burger place next door is amazing but a little pricey, supermarket round the corner

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Road157937
Juthamassakulpisut, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Sukhumvit 11, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2020

Dear Road157937,

Thank you for your time reviewing us online.

We are delighted to hear that you jad a pleasant stay experience with us.
Our hotel room and location had met your expectation.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.