I stayed 6 nights in this hotel and found it to be very clean well run and a touch of class. The staff where very attentive and the room was made up at least twice a day. The weather was very hot for my stay touching 39dgs!as a result I needed to shower a couple of times each day - in the morning and in the evening so the supply of fresh towels was most welcome. The air-conditioning worked like a charm.
The staff where very attentive and the concierge was most helpful with directions etc. I used the Gym which is well equipped and the pool are which was a little disappointing its on outside pool on the 6th floor, it’s a little small and not too deep, and as the building immediately beside the hotel is under construction it was a bit noisy. I will hasten to say that at no time did the noise invade the inside of the hotel as it seems to be well insulated. Food and drink prices in the hotel are somewhat expensive compared to local bars and restaurants however there is a nice atmosphere and very comfortable surroundings. I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are travelling on business or for pleasure, Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit is distinctly a nomad's playground. Located in the heart of Sukhumvit and Bangkok's vibrant city centre, the stylish Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit provides upscale services adapted for the sophisticated traveller. Access to Bangkok's transport hubs and the city's must see sights are all on your doorstep. 325 spacious and beautifully designed rooms to the region's most dynamic upscale hotel brand. The hotel features a highly visible sail-shaped glass façade, a range of room styles from deluxe rooms to executive suites and a presidential suite as well as 2 restaurants, a deli lounge, a cocktail bar, outdoor pool, well-equipped gym and extensive spa. There are great facilities for functions or celebrations, with ten meeting rooms including a pillarless grand ballroom for up to 500 guests. Pullman is the upscale international hotel brand of AccorHotels, the world's leading hotel operator, present in 92 countries with over 3,700 hotels. The Pullman brand has really found its place in the hotel sector, striking the perfect balance between performance and enjoyment, business and leisure, with a focus on keeping guests connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok