See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

I was stay here in Win Long Place Hotel & Aparment with my friends for one night on 22 appril 2015. It s very nice by the service, staffs and reasonable price.
Also the location of the hotel is quiet and cormfotable

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2015

We stayed here on our first night of travelling in Thailand. Firstly, NO taxi drivers have a clue where the hotel is, it it's down a very questionable back alley. So watch that as language barriers with the taxi drivers mean you will end up getting out and walking, tuc tucs seem to have a clearer idea of where it is.

We were told we would have free wifi in all areas, not true. The reception woman was fairly rude, told us we only had wifi in the lobby (which is a very small reception area). When we told her booking.com listed free wifi in all areas, she gave just one of us the password (typed it in herself and refused to write it down). After persuasion she did type the password into both our phones however it repeatedly went off all evening and morning so we had to keep going down 6 floors for her to type it in (as we were wanting to book more hotels etc for our time in Thailand).

So, we thought we would go enjoy the pool area (looks lovely on the website). NO- at the very best it is a large bath! 2 decking chairs and very small area of grass- no more than 2 guests could be out there at once!

The room was clean however. Shower was slow running but fine. Beds very hard and mattresses made out of fake leather.

All in all, to be honest we felt like something dodgy was going on and didn't feel too safe, lots of people wondering around and hanging outside- not the best stay for 2 girls!

Would definitely not stay again.

Date of stay: February 2015
1  Thank Jenny12321
Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

I stayed in the older wing, for budget purposes for a long stay. It wasn't bad. Room was small but clean . Tv was microscopic, maybe a 9 or 13 inch , but we didn't spend to much time in the hotel anyway . For the shower I definitely wore flip flops. I guess good for the money .

There is a restaurant downstairs next to the lobby . The name I believe is forty seven . Food was horrible . I ordered a beef burger, i got a yellow burger with stale buns. Breakfast menu didn't look very appetizing so I never tried it . My advice to u, take the extra time and buy food elsewhere .

Date of stay: January 2015
Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

We stayed in the new wing of WinLong Place and found it to be great. It was clean, housekeeping everyday with two bottles of water, rainfall shower head, nice bathtub, and inexpensive! There's a little mart next to the lobby for your basic needs, they give you shampoo and bar soap but I'm a girl and need proper shampoo and conditioner and they were available at the mart for cheap. When we checked in they told us they didn't have a queen bed, only 2 twins. We showed them our reservation and simply said "On booking.com we made sure to book a room with a queen" so they immediately upgraded us to a nicer room that had a queen. They staff was very accommodating and helped out with any problems we had or simply giving us advise as to where to eat or how long is takes to get places.
We enjoyed our stay and would come back the next time we are in Bangkok.

Date of stay: January 2015
Reviewed 22 September 2014

nice rooms, very well equipped and clean. breakfast not so various in choices, and the swimming pool is not as big as you can imagine from pictures. good value for money hotel. Maybe a little to far from main turistic attraction

Date of stay: August 2014