3,395 results
All reviews momo cafe tuk tuk central world the executive lounge erawan shrine corner room bts station the main road quiet street breakfast buffet hotel is located walking distance siam paragon shopping district early check platinum mall killian
Reviewed 8 November 2010

overall service level is fine.
breakfast - food range is enough but need to moniter the quality(waffe turned hard/dried but still in the warming pot). It would be great if you can offer fresh squeese juice in morning.
For guest room, it was spacious enough. But make sure the mid-size towels are in good condition...because the towels in our room were loose of lining.

• Stayed: November 2010
1  Thank Sofia W
Reviewed 6 November 2010

As a singal traveler I cannot recomend this hotel enough. All the staff were helpfull
and the security was excelent. I eat in the resturant which was good value and had
a pleasent outside area. There is a small but good swimming pool and gym.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank DevonSandy
Reviewed 4 November 2010

The staff there is friendly and hepful. The room is clean and spacious. Location is good. It just takes you 5-10 mins to BST station. You can also walk to Siam area.We all enjoyed our stay there.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank HLKHK
Reviewed 28 October 2010

I am totally blown away by the service of this hotel. From I entered until I left I got incredible service from Anna, Joy, Art, Pom and the chefs in the restaurant.

Location is good (walking distance to Skytrain and shopping district), the only reason for not giving that rate full score is that the hotel is located on a small road off the main road (1 min walk?).

I have recommended this hotel to a lot of people, and will use it for my next stay in Bangkok.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Jorgen77
Reviewed 28 October 2010

I stayed in the relatively new hotel near the CBD and shipping district for three nights attending a company meeting and I can say that it has all i expect from a hotel of this category.

The hotel is a short walk away from the nearest Skytrain station and by Skytrain it is only one stop away from Siam Square and two stops from MBK. The rooms are modern, functionally furnished and equiped with a flar screen tv, a minibar and high speed internet. The breakfast buffet meets the expectations, nothing luxurious but sufficient. I experienced the hotel staff in any function - front desk, concierge, house keeping and restaurant, as very friendly at any time.

I would recommend this hotel for both, business and leisure traveler and would also consider to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business