3,375 results
All reviews momo cafe tuk tuk central world the executive lounge erawan shrine corner room bts station the main road quiet street breakfast buffet hotel is located walking distance siam paragon early check platinum mall killian shopping
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Although it feels like a budget hotel, it still has the Marriott touch.

Pros:
- the room's well maintained and clean
- there's still a feel of luxury within the premises
- facilities are fine. The gym's got good equipment
- massage at Thadi was great

Cons:
- no valet parking
- parking in general's quite limited
- pool's not that big
- not a whole lot of selection from the breakfast buffet

Overall, it's still good value.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ray_0178
killian78, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Ray_0178,

Greetings from the team at Courtyard Bangkok!

Thank You for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am very happy that you enjoyed your room, especially its maintenance as well as the gym and spa.

Indeed we do not offer dedicated valet parking staff as a Courtyard hotel, we do however like to find solutions should a guest wish to have a car parked. If you could advise me of a future stay with us, I would be very happy to arrange the same.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Its been a while that I visited this property in Bangkok. Even though it is "just" Courtyard, it performed better than other five-star hotels in Bangkok. Solid mid-market Marriott brand that exceeded expectation in almost every corner.

Arrival: Due to recent incidents in Thailand, the hotel's security ramped up significantly. Security guard checked taxi's trunk, and then allowed entrance to the hotel. There was also entrance security check for all guests and visitors. Although it took a bit longer to even get into the hotel, I think that is proper measure

Check-in: A hotel staffs brought nice cold welcome drink during the check-in process, which I didn't even expected. Nice surprise.

Room: Upgraded to grand deluxe, which is very spacious with lots of drawers to put stuffs and very functional. A huge bed and almost floor to ceiling windows in two side so the I can enjoy nice surrounding of the hotel.

Executive lounge: Its a bit small but then again cosy and functional. Interesting, the lounge only serve alcohol from 5:30 - 7:30PM, which is different that other Marriott brand. However, the staffs at the lounge truly welcome guests and tried very hard to socialize with guests. Foods offering was acceptable. The only problem is that I didn't get any information about serves provided at the lounge.

Breakfast at Momo Cafe: Can have breakfast either at the lounge or Momo Cafe at ground floor. Chose Momo Cafe, and food offerings was almost outstanding. Also, all the staffs at the restaurant showed great efforts to greet and socialize with guests.d Nice touch.

Fitness and Pool: Fitness center is relatively large compare to other Courtyard in Asia. Nice equipments with bottled water and towel. Pool is not big but adequate.

Overall very nice Marriott brand property in Bangkok.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hohohaha

Dear hohohahah,

Greetings from Bangkok! Thank You very much for re-visiting us and for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community!

I am very happy to read your comments as it seems that the team genuinely made a difference to your stay. We will share your feedback with all departments and I am sure our crew will be thrilled to read this.

We did indeed add some additional security procedures as part of a proactive security protocol that is implemented despite there being no immediate threat in Bangkok. I am happy and thankful that you do see this as a positive - as most of our guests do if I may add.

Finally, I will review with my team why you did not receive the Executive Lounge benefits information upon check in to ensure that this does not repeat itself.

Thank you once more and we hope to be able to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel, good breakfast spread and good service.
Distance to the train is not too bad.

There is a in house tu-tu to the nearest train station.

What I don't like is the pool. It doesn't seem to be very clean with leaves and twig floating.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Kian Chan T

Dear Kian Chan T,

Greetings from the Courtyard Bangkok! Thank you for providing us with your feedback in regards to your recent stay.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and services. We are by the way welcoming a brand new and fun Tuk Tuk to shuttle our guests to the sky train stations in the beginning of September.

We will follow up on your comment in regards to the pool. While there may be some leafs at times due to the natural foliage of the surrounding trees, we will do our best to keep the pool sparkling.

Please feel free to contact me in the future should I be able to assist.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I love the hotel is well modern interior design. Good location, but is a bit inside away from main road. Super low speed for both check in & out. I found the receptionist is not so friendly, ignore and not patient. Alway throw back the responsibility and excuse to the travel website agent; instead of solving problem. After stay at so many hotel in Bangkok, this is really unpleasant experience for me. Other than that, this is a comfortable hotel, good food, clean and very nice room. But I am not prefer it again, avoid the unpleasant situation happen during vocation. Since there is many good hotel surround this area.

Room Tip: I think corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear May T,

Greetings from the Courtyard Bangkok!

While I am happy to read that you enjoyed most services of our hotel, I am concerned about your check in and out experience. Would you do me the favor to send me a private message so that I can immediately look into this and coach the respective team member? It is dear to our heart to make up for this experience, so if you would plan a future stay in Bangkok, please allow me to personally take care of the arrangements.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

this place is wonderful, beds were comfortable, view was awesome, staff is very friendly and helpful. momo café food was unbelievable, so many choices I couldn't decide!!! tried everything I could. the tuk tuk drivers are very courteous and safe.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Scott F

Dear Scott F,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to learn from you how much you enjoyed your stay and hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

All the best from the Courtyard team,