“Nice hotel”

Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok
Ranked #50 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel, good breakfast spread and good service.
Distance to the train is not too bad.

There is a in house tu-tu to the nearest train station.

What I don't like is the pool. It doesn't seem to be very clean with leaves and twig floating.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Kian Chan T
killian78, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Kian Chan T,

Greetings from the Courtyard Bangkok! Thank you for providing us with your feedback in regards to your recent stay.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and services. We are by the way welcoming a brand new and fun Tuk Tuk to shuttle our guests to the sky train stations in the beginning of September.

We will follow up on your comment in regards to the pool. While there may be some leafs at times due to the natural foliage of the surrounding trees, we will do our best to keep the pool sparkling.

Please feel free to contact me in the future should I be able to assist.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I love the hotel is well modern interior design. Good location, but is a bit inside away from main road. Super low speed for both check in & out. I found the receptionist is not so friendly, ignore and not patient. Alway throw back the responsibility and excuse to the travel website agent; instead of solving problem. After stay at so many hotel in Bangkok, this is really unpleasant experience for me. Other than that, this is a comfortable hotel, good food, clean and very nice room. But I am not prefer it again, avoid the unpleasant situation happen during vocation. Since there is many good hotel surround this area.

Room Tip: I think corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear May T,

Greetings from the Courtyard Bangkok!

While I am happy to read that you enjoyed most services of our hotel, I am concerned about your check in and out experience. Would you do me the favor to send me a private message so that I can immediately look into this and coach the respective team member? It is dear to our heart to make up for this experience, so if you would plan a future stay in Bangkok, please allow me to personally take care of the arrangements.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

this place is wonderful, beds were comfortable, view was awesome, staff is very friendly and helpful. momo café food was unbelievable, so many choices I couldn't decide!!! tried everything I could. the tuk tuk drivers are very courteous and safe.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Scott F

Dear Scott F,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to learn from you how much you enjoyed your stay and hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

All the best from the Courtyard team,

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Stayed at the courtyard marriot for one night in Room no. 1123, the rooms are clean and basic but too small and congested. The hotel is located in the interior, though they provide tuk tuk service to the nearest station.
The shower area too is very small. For the price of around 3500 ThB one can get better options like Amari watergate which is close to the malls in pratunam and around the same price.

will not ever stay again if visiting bangkok in near future.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Rnupur,

Greetings from Bangkok and thank you for your candid feedback in this forum!

While our pricing is varying based on seasonality and market demand, I can clearly see that we were not able to live up to your expectations.

It would be dear to my heart to attempt and give you a different experience and while I would respect your decision not to visit us again, would you kindly be in touch with me for your next stay in Bangkok?

Hoping to be hearing from you and sending my best personal regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Always receive warm welcome from the staff and even the personalised greeting card from Killian - thank you for that! Staff are very friendly and helpful, they greeted everyone with smile and that really make me feel like coming back to here again! Would like to thank Nacha, Account Sales Manager and the reservation team for their help in my room reservation, Ammy and the team for remembering my preference, Concierge team for remembering my office address and extra miles service, Aek and his team at Momo cafe and also team in Executive lounge - the message written by Aek on one of my take away cappuccino had brightened up my day!

A big THANK YOU to the team for your professional service! Well done and keep up the good work!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Leiu T

Dear Leiu T,

Greetings from everyone at the Courtyard!

Thank you for your lovely review. It makes me very happy to see that the little touches we try to add to make a stay memorable made such a wonderful impression on you and we all hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Please let me know whenever I can assist. Sincerely,