I did not stay here but dropped in to the spa for a great facial massage. Very, very nice and clean and great massage, but on the $$$ side - when a facial can be had only a short walk away at some of the good street spa places for almost a quarter of the price. But as a treat, this place was good. I found the entire hotel very dark and industrial. The staff were great, but I did not walk out of the place thinking, 'wish I was staying here'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 221 artistically appointed rooms featuring high ceilings, large clear bay windows and all modern amenities. The rooms' striking, dramatic interior designs reflect the artistic creativity that brings a new dimension to stylish easy-living - a truly refreshing approach to the way you see, feel and experience your environment. The hotel offers the very best in the way of creative artistry, combined with luxury and the highest standards of comfortable living. Accommodation units breathe sophisticated style and class. Facilities on offer to guests at this fully air-conditioned establishment include a hotel lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, lift access, currency exchange facilities, a newspaper stand and a hotel safe. Internet access is available, and additional facilities include a bar, pub, café and a restaurant. Room and laundry services are provided (fees apply to laundry services), and guests arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the nearby car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siam at Siam Design Hotel Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam@Siam Design Hotel Bangkok
- Siam@Siam Design Hotel And Spa
- Siam Design Hotel
- Siam Design Bangkok