this february, me and my husband have returned to Thailand (after 5 years) and choosed the same hotel - Boonsiri. It did not let me down this time either. It is still a quiet, clean and best-value hotel that was years ago.
- location - old town, close to Khao San, and king's palace, the streets around are ok (taking into consideration you are in BKK)
- clean room, good shower, no smells - not very luxurious, but the furniture is in very good shape and the beds are great
- staff is friendly ( we came from the islands back to BKK after a 15 hours bus-trip, arrived at 8AM and we were checked-in right-away, even though check-in time is 12AM)
- free wi-fi in room
- they arranged for taxies for us
- breakfast is ok
I cannot find any minuses. Although , on one side of the hotel, the windows are to a school yard and from 6.30AM there is some music starting on (that you get used to after a while :) )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boonsiri Place Bangkok hotel is the right place to start your exploration of Thailand’s capital city, a city where past, present and future collide. Not only is Boonsiri Place considered part of the ‘Khaosan hotel’ but is also right in the middle of the entire famous tourist in the area; The Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Po, Wat Arun, Loha Prasart, and the ancient and ever important Chao Phraya River, etc. One of the budget hotels Bangkok, you can witness the exciting lives of local inhabitants of the area which in many cases have stayed for more than half a century.Boonsiri Place, Khaosan hotel, has a total of 48 rooms divided into 32 Superior Rooms, 16 Deluxe Rooms, All guest rooms are non-smoking and has windows and balconies, private bathroom, hot and c old showers, colour TV, minibar. We also provide IDD phone, safety deposit box at the reception, WIFI internet, tours and travel services, elevator, limousine/van services and many more services to make your stay with us more comfortable.Boonsiri Place Hotel is ‘The Gallery Hotel’ of Bangkok consisting of more than 100 traditional oil paintings, seen in temples of the old city Bangkok area. These paintings are commissioned to Thai traditional temple artist Chanok Chunchob who also promotes Thai art with the Ministry of Culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Boonsiri Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boonsiri Place Bangkok
- Boonsiri Place Hotel Bangkok