Two single beds with coconut mattress, cotton linens
Two single beds with coconut mattress, cotton linens Sofa bed suit for the third guest (90x185cm)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Two single beds with coconut mattress, cotton linens
Sofa bed suit for the third guest (90x185cm)
Mini Bar, Dinner set, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Coffee, Tea, Breakfast Table
Table for 2-4 persons
Mini Bar, Dinner set, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Coffee, Tea, Breakfast Table
Full size fridge
Toilleteries: Soap, Shampoo, Hairdryer, Tissues, Towels
Electr. Shower
Building View
Building View  With Rooms On Second Floor
Two Bikes For Free Use During Staying With Us: Riders Height: 155-170 Cms.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

runningha...
Singapore, Singapore
“Okay, but best suited for long term stays”
Reviewed 15 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Overall, the place is clean and the host is very accommodating but this place is more suited for long term stay than short term stays. It is great for those eager to have a fairly local experience. You're staying in a condominium that is guarded by security 24/7.

PROS

Cleanliness
Flexibility and helpfulness of host.
Security of residence

CONS

Location - Quite a few taxi drivers had a lot of trouble finding the place. We showed the drivers Thai and English versions of the address. While it is next to a main convenient road however it is a highway so your taxi must get to the correct side of the road to enter, otherwise they'll need to do a U-turn. When I first went to the place, my taxi went in circles 2-3 times before reaching. But once you know where it is, it is easier to find. (I suggest purchasing a sim card at the airport for 100 baht (3-4 USD) and calling the host to give the taxi driver directions).

Not that easy to get to Chatuchak as expected -It is not that close to Chatuchak Weekend Market as I had expected when looking at the map. I took a cab and it took 40-50 mins through traffic to reach. I suggest taking a taxi to the nearest train line and then catching a train to Chatuchak BTS or MRT.

Noise (minor) -The condo apartment I was in was on the 2nd floor so you can sometimes hear folks downstairs (I tried checking to ensure all windows were closed but that didn't resolve it). There are no views except of the car park for residents and the houses closeby.

HOST

Flexible and accommodating. We went coming from the country (Kanchanaburi) so we got stuck in traffic on the way back and arrived later than initially thought. He was understanding and was patient.
He lives less than 10 minutes away so he was able to meet and greet us. Landlord owns two places. I believe they are right next to each other, so he is accessible. (Tip: I suggest getting Whatsapp or Line to connect with him - he will get back to you almost immediately!)

Willing to give a free lift to the nearest MRT subway train (different from BTS sky train)

LOCATION/ NEARBY

Chicken restaurant nearby
7 Eleven10 minutes away is a street full of local restaurants, etc. Though I'd suggest going by at night as it is cooler during the evening.

TIPS

Getting to and from the place and washing facilities was an issue for us and took some time to learn and establish an easy process. So I suggest:

Scouting - the location and transport spots during the day

Taxi- You can catch taxi to and from the train station, going to the train station is easy, but heading out from the train station may be trickier. I suggest taking the time with the taxi driver to ensure they know where the place is before you start driving off. Example expenses - A cab from Silom to this place during peak hour is 300 baht.

Bus- I suggest scouting bus stops, taxi bays during the day As it I'd hard to find at night (I asked train station staff for directions then walked down the main road to no avail, as it wasn't there when we came out of the exit noted..)

Washing -Washing machine is coin operated and at the car park, though there is a cheaper one around the block if you are willing to walk. Price difference is 20 vs 40 baht (1-2 USD). There is also no dryer so you can use the clothes line to dry your clothes. Please be careful of the weather as it can rain on the clothes. If you're keen, a walk of 10-15 minutes will bring you to a dryer where you can dry your clothes (but we found it a bit dirty).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness
Liked least: Laundry
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing