See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I have book this hotel for 2 nights , the rooms are very old , old tub in the washroom , toilet is ok , have tiny cockroaches , small room , besheet was yellowish , have kettle , not proper light , breakfast was ok ,near by metro station , only book this hotel for location , seven eleven store is walking distance , hotel citadine is near , main road is walking distance .hotel room is very old.

Room Tip: Well before you pay , please look the room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank gavytravels
Reviewed 31 January 2018

This trip to Bangkok was not plan. My sister friends planed all the arrangement. When i first saw their booking at this place, i told them "Will it be ok to stay there?" Anyway, when we get there the receptionist boy didnt seem to look happy and talking was rude, dont want to say more. When we made booking they said they have a swimming pool, but it turn out there is no swimming pool and they said when we want to swim we have to go to the other building. What the point...... I DONT really recommend this one, sorry.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2018

As above mentioned, its a budget hotel with basic required service. The staff are welcoming, rooms clean, hotel needs renovation but still doing good.

Friendly and helpful manager, we had some rooms issue which he helped us to get it sorted on very short period of time. Recommended

Room Tip: not sure about the rooms
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2018

You get what you pay for. And at the Royal Asia Lodge Sukhumvit it is even a bit more. This hotel is very old, and desperately in need of some freshening up. However, the room I had was huge – in fact it was two rooms – and for the price I paid I would not want to complain.
The breakfast was rather basic – but again: you get what you pay for.
Still: experiences are often measured by the small things. So, when I accidentally smashed a drinking glass and reported it at checkout, I was charged 150 Baht. This is a lot of money for a glass that can be purchased in a shop for 40 Baht.
So, if you stay at this hotel, enjoy the space. But don’t drop your drink.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The lodge is a bit old but the price was okay.. the AC is making loud noise already and will make you better not use it if you want to sleep well..It's not very close from the main road but they have free toktok ride every five minutes back and forth...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple