1. It is very convenient as it is situated within walking distance of both the ASOK BTS and Sukhumvit MRT.
2. It is also near a popular supermarket where you can buy your food.
3. The rooms are very inexpensive (lowest 900 baht) considering the superb location. Furthermore, breakfast is included.
4. Huge bathtub in the room
5. The bustling Sukhumvit night market is just within walking distance.
1. The furniture in the rooms looks old.
2. The swimming pool is very small.
3. Most of the rooms have noisy compressors installed just outside the room with its constant humming. Even shutting the window doesn't stop the noise.
4.Internet is not free
5.It feels like a crammed box inside the room if your room doesn't face the pool. Those with claustrophobia better not stay here as it feels like a prison camp.
Try staying at Federal Hotel a few streets away with newer rooms, better room views and much bigger pool.
- Also Known As:
- Honey Hotel Bangkok