Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$ 75
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
US$ 69
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$ 61
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Booking.comUS$ 71
Hotels.comUS$ 69
Trip.comUS$ 67
1,845 results
All reviews wireless road central embassy mall bts station bedroom suite small kitchen washing machine walking distance swimming pool higher floor balcony shopping microwave taxi thai
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Travelling as a family with 3 children, it is very hard to find the combination provided here. We had a huge room, which is actually more like an apartment with 2 bedrooms, living room and kitchen - lots of space for everyone. The location is excellent, the pool is great, the gym very well equipped, the breakfast had everything you would want and finally the staff is very helpfull. We have stayed a few other places in Bangkok before, this is our new favourite!

Date of stay: July 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank GeorgeDenmark
Management response:Responded 7 July 2012

Dear GeorgeDenmark and family

Thank you so much for choosing Centre Point as your second home. I am more than happy to hear that you like our hotel. We started our business as an executive serviced apartment. That's why the huge room is one of our strength. After transforming ourselves into a hotel, we found that our combination here has attracted so many travellers.

Your positive feedback will be extened to all staff and I believe they will be delighted. The word unbeatable you gave make us so proud but we will not stop developing our service. We will try as hard as we can to maintain our good performance here.

Lastly I would like to thank again for giving us a chance to serve you while you are in bangkok. I am really glad that we are one of your favourite.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2012

I've just returned to what is about my 10th visit to Centrepoint Wireless Road, and it still is one of the best hotels I've stayed in worldwide. I travel in Asia, Europe and South America for business on a limited budget, and nowhere else have I found the combination of huge rooms with very comfortable beds, large well-appointed bathrooms, balconies with outdoor furniture, outstanding gym, pool and sauna facilities, free wifi and free breakfast, especially not for what you pay here. The staff are still friendly as ever, and the hotel being set back from the road makes it an oasis in a frantic city. I've recommended friends to stay here and have always been thanked for it. My favourite place to stay in Bangkok, if not the world.

Room tip: Note the hotel no longer serve alcohol, but there are two 7-11s very nearby.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank porkpiegaram
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Thank you very much for your kind compliments. We Centre Point Hotel&Residence Wireless Road are delight and gain more power to provide the best service and room to you. Wishing to see you again in your next trip.

Reviewed 17 May 2012

We got a room from 29th floor and the bed was covered with rose petals. Room was sooooo nice it was hard to leave to go shopping or see the city. Best of all was the amazing view! Staff was really friendly. We also enjoyed pool area. Everything was very clean and neat. I will definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2012

1st time staying here (we're normally at Centrepoint Langsuan). Great location, its just next to Phloenchit BTS which is 2 stations away from Siam BTS (westwards) & Asoke BTS (eastwards).

Buffet breakfast was great with some variations to the menu.

Staffs were helpful with directions and provided assistance with luggage. Complimentary coffee & tea at the lobby.

Aircon compressor next to the balcony was abit noisy, so it did'nt encourage me to sit in the balcony for long.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I stayed here for about 5 nights, we were booked in for longer but decided to stay somewhere else since we felt the rooms were just too old. We had a two bedroom room. The furniture was dated and the amenities were basic. The kitchen did not include an oven and the appliances were yellowing with age. Although the room was clean, it just felt very dated. I believe the generator was on the balcony, and it was very noisy so it wasn't comfortable to use the balcony. Also, there was no air conditioning in the hallway areas of the hotel. The best things about the hotel were the spacious and bright lobby, the pool and the staff, who were very friendly but had a small grasp of english, making checking in and out and requests a little time consuming. I wouldn't consider staying here again unless the rooms were upgraded.

Date of stay: April 2012