2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$58
Travelocity$58
Hurb$77
3,191 results
All reviews jazz band dim sum street food boutique hotel no window deluxe room chinatown hua minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2022 via mobile

Thank you for a truly amazing stay! We have a wonderful experience here. Very good location, easy to go anywhere we plan (first time for my family trip in Bangkok). All staff were professional, friendly and provided excellent service. Highly recommend and hope to be back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Umphoochinee Tangsakul, Marketing at Shanghai Mansion Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2022

Dear Kelly K,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am glad that you had indulged with our staff hospitality on your first-time family trip in Bangkok. We look forward to sharing with you the most wonderful experience again.

Resident manager

Reviewed 19 April 2022 via mobile

Amazing service with front desk staff was very friendly and helpful , for accomination nice also very good location in front to Yaowarat town , i have time to relax with friend at red rose bar so nice cocktails staff their very police and really to upselling and friendly to recommend. Recommend this hotel for best service hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Patcharin,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback and recommendation. I am delighted to learn that our front desk staff had extended the amazing hospitality. I also hope that the Bombay Gin Tonic and Barbie Cocktail made by our Red Rose mixologist had delivered you and your friends a flavorsome taste.

Resident Manager

Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as part of a day 1 test and go package on arrival to Thailand. The airport testing, c19 testing and check in were very efficient (around one hour) - great first impression.

The hotel itself has a nice atmosphere and is in a great location on Yaowarat Road (Chinatown). The room we stayed in (deluxe double - ying hua) was large and well decorated in a Oriental style although may not be suitable for friends staying together or families due to a lack of privacy (the bathroom is open plan).

The hotel is stylish, with authentic internal decor, an excellent (albeit pricey for Thailand) cocktail bar with live music in the evenings.

What elevated the experience were the EXCELLENT staff. They were very helpful and polite, always available to help.

Overall, it was an excellent experience and we will return next time we visit Chinatown.

Room tip: The hotel usually keeps some space in front of the entrance for drop off / pickup by car; there are snacks scattered around the hotel (foc);
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mihai S,

Thank you for choosing us as a destination to start your trip in Thailand. Our hotel tried our utmost to deliver the fastest Test & Go procedure to our guests, I am glad that we succeeded. Also, we intend to deliver the best romantic experience for the stay in Deluxe & Suite. Superior with twin bed room is recommended for the friends staying.

We look forward to sharing with you the EXCELLENT experience again.

Resident Manager

Reviewed 17 April 2022

A hotel in the heart of Yaowarat. Shanghai Mansion is a humble abode at first glance. However, when you enter its stunning entrance you get a sensation of organization, culture and tranquility. The foundation of the building has kept its historical integrity but it has been given a modern twist, resulting in a fresh and contemporary style. Indeed, walking up to my room I was confronted with the genuinely most impressive fish pond I have encountered. This is just one of the many thing that I can mention. In short, the hotels attention to detail is undisputed as some of the best I have experienced. Now, in regards to the customer service. The staff really does exemplify that this is the land of smiles. All staff was friendly. Nonetheless, There was one that stood out to me. Ben the front office manager was very service minded and undoubtedly enhanced our experience at the hotel. His English is on point and his knowledge of the city is perfect. If you get an opportunity ask for his service. Ill keep it it short. The room was beautiful like the hotel itself with many nice amenities. The bed was large and confortable. The linen may have been a tad rough for my liking . But was no biggie. Overall, I want to recommend this place to everyone. And I know that this is the place I will go back to when im in Bangkok!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2022

Everything about this hotel is amazing!!!
The staff, service, rooms, food, cocktails, the spa massage and of course the location is great too.
Always feels like my home away from home. Finally I am back again!!! It's wonderful!!!

Date of stay: March 2022