My friend's room has problem on bath room water supply and asked to change for another room. They did but the room is on ground floor and found out to be too noisy. My friend asked to change for another room again and the staff turned out to be not so friendly on helping the arrangement.
Staff on the garden restaurant, where our breakfast served, is not well trained. Not enough food served during buffet breakfast time, especially during the peak hours. You have to wait for the replennishment.
On the other hand, the concierge is very helpful in getting taxi and advice on sight seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star luxury hotel in Bangkok, Swissôtel Nai Lert Park is the proud recipient of “Thailand’s Leading City Resort” award at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2011. The hotel offers a unique city retreat in Thailand’s bustling capital with award-winning restaurants and a beautiful eight-acre lush tropical garden.A few minutes’ walk from the Skytrain station and all main shopping malls, with easy access to the business districts and Bangkok’s famous nightlife, the hotel is the perfect choice for both business and leisure.338 luxurious guest rooms feature private balconies overlooking the pool and gardens, while the Executive Club and exclusive suites serve the demands of even the most discerning traveller. Additional facilities include spa and fitness centre, 5 dining venues, 2 bars, 10 meeting rooms, a grand ballroom and free-form swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Swissotel Nai Lert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel Bangkok
- Swissotel Nai Lert Park Bangkok