Centrally located and within a short walk from the train station and Sukhumvit Road. Nicely laid out hotel with central pool and ample space. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were neat and the breakfast and food options were quite good.
The hotel probably needs somewhat better maintenance of its facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star luxury hotel in Bangkok, Swissôtel Nai Lert Park is the proud recipient of “Thailand’s Leading City Resort” award at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2011. The hotel offers a unique city retreat in Thailand’s bustling capital with award-winning restaurants and a beautiful eight-acre lush tropical garden.A few minutes’ walk from the Skytrain station and all main shopping malls, with easy access to the business districts and Bangkok’s famous nightlife, the hotel is the perfect choice for both business and leisure.338 luxurious guest rooms feature private balconies overlooking the pool and gardens, while the Executive Club and exclusive suites serve the demands of even the most discerning traveller. Additional facilities include spa and fitness centre, 5 dining venues, 2 bars, 10 meeting rooms, a grand ballroom and free-form swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA and Prestigia so you can book your Swissotel Nai Lert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel Bangkok
- Swissotel Nai Lert Park Bangkok