All reviews tuk tuk lang suan langsuan road mercury ville washing machine chit lom bts station japanese toilet lumpini park central world apartment hotel walking distance cooking facilities small kitchenette mini kitchen deluxe room convenient location central embassy
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Loved every minute staying there. The service is amazing and everything was just beyond satisfactory. They got a gym, library, pool, can rent out dvds for free. wud def come back to book if I ever come to Bangkok.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Khin C,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the great review of our hotel.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

bed...excellent. room....excellent. service....excellent. a good mid range hotel that is well worth the 2500 baht a night. i didnt try the pool but wanted too. breakfast was a little stale but i did get there late. there is a decent starbucks down the road though.

Room tip: higher the better.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jake H,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the great review of our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This was my second visit to the Centre Point Chidlom, during a recent business trip to Bangkok. As before, my stay was pleasant. The hotel is in very good condition and is very quiet. Buildings continue to sprout up around the hotel, which has removed most of the views, but there does not seem to be any increase in city noise. The service was, again, good. Breakfast was exactly the same as before. A good, if not great selection. Again, would like to see a greater variety of fruit juices.

Biggest drawback remains lack of a concierge. I attempted to get assistance with a taxi on two occasions, and it did not go well. For one, I showed the address and a map of where I wanted to go to the Front Desk clerk, as there is no concierge, but they simply told me to go out to the curb. Much the same thing happened when I asked for help getting a taxi to the airport, upon our departure.

Overall, this is still a solid choice, but shop around.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear NellieVA,

Thank you very much for your recent and the feedback which is very important for us to keep improving.

I do apologize that you had a negative impression in regards the concierge service. I have called an urgent discussion with Front Office Manager to ensure this shortfall will not reoccur. No matter the concierge will not be available, Front Desk agent must assist the guest without fail.

For breakfast, I received your feedback well and will look into it for improvement.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon and always.

Wutichai

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

It's really nice decorated and clean Rooms. Located at LUMPINI chidlom.

Breakfast lobby has a wide variety of food including seasonal fruits.

They have indoor swimming pool, gym and a nice library.

If you are a business traveller and want to stay away from sukumvit crowd then you may choose this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear mostafa s,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I had a one bedroom suite. The room was large, had a quite large living room, a kitchen corner and a dinner table.

I stayed there almost a week. The service was great, and everyone very helpfull.

One can tell that the hotel is not new, and parts might need a update. But the room was nice and clean. Everything was working.

There was only two drawbacks, swimming pool not good, and I dont fancy the toilet seat.

I liked the location, the street outside not to busy, and just 5 minutes walk to sky train station.

Room tip: I stayed in upper floor, wich I liked.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear 927gunnarh,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the feedback which is very important for us to keep improving.

We all look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.