Pantip is one of the best value places to stay in Bangkok. The rooms are enormous and all apartments have balconies with views of the city skyline. I've stayed here many times and some of the rooms are a little tired, but this is easy to overlook given the space and facilities for the price you are paying. The staff are particularly friendly and helpful. The only drawback for some guests might be that it is not like a Sukumvhit or Silom hotel where you walk out into the street and a hub of activity. You need to take a taxi to get anywhere, although Pantip now runs a free shuttle service to Silom station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Bangkok's prime business district of Sathorn Road, Pantip Suites Executive Residence combines the convenience of home with the luxury of a five-star hotel - all within a short distance from the Bangkok's premier office buildings, embassies, entertainment, and shopping zones. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, Pantip Suites is also close to Lumpini Park, the largest park in the central business district of Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Ctrip TA so you can book your Pantip Suites Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Bangkok