We stayed here for our first 2 nights in Bangkok and were really pleased with the location just of Khaosan. It is quieter than the main strip but we did have a lovely view of a brick wall. The breakfast is alright, with the usual sweet american bread (horrible!) but the lazy way of getting breakfast. We also stored our luggage there a few times afterwards and it's pretty reasonable (15 baht per bag, per day).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is only a 2 -minute walk from the famous Khaosan Road . It offers simple accommodation in a homely atmosphere with a buffet breakfast and 24 hours receptionist . Featuring simple décor . All rooms at Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, refrigerator , minibar , hair dryer. There is also air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hot shower. Sofine Bar &Restaurant open at 7 am-midnight . There’re serving varieties of Thai & international foods . Room service also available at the place . Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn is a 15 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and easy access to get public transportation to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Sawasdee Banglumpoo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Banglumpoo Hotel Bangkok
- Hotel Sawasdee Banglumpoo