“Juicy patty”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Wattana
Neighbourhood: Wattana
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ordered the burger with the Wagyu Beef and Lard Moo Thad (spicy minced pork balls). They were both very juicy. The environment was very nice and we had the option of getting to sit inside the restaurant or outside. The inside was nice with the air conditioner. Would definitely visit again!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Great burgers and copious amounts of beer on tap. Like the idea that the menu is extremely simple............burgers, fries and a few appetizers. Perfect!

Note.........was surprised with the amount of staff milling around and not paying attention to the customers, but now having said that, I will definitely return for another burger and a cold beer.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Do not have the bun out portion the meat. You have a giant brioche bun and a significantly smaller meat patty. People eat burgers for the meat not bread. I felt like I was eating a brioche bun with a hint if meat. Other way around it needs to be.

Secondly, the lower level of Brew was full and the waitress was trying to tell me to eat outside in the scorching heat because the upstairs was “closed”. Umm I think customer service lessons need to be done.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

was looking for a change from Thai and Italian food, and was recommended to try a burger place at the end of Soi 11, next to the Holiday Inn express. Was very glad that I went, since I enjoy a good hamburger. It's a casual, 2 story place with a choice of 4 burger types depending on toppings, and either Wagyu beef or lamb. Had the standard beef burger, and was maybe the best I have had in Bangkok.
There is a very big selection of imported and craft beers, both bottle and draft.
Everything was great, only downside is that it is very busy and may not find a table, so may need to share a table, or wait.
The night I was there , was a band playing acoustic guitar, which added to a nice atmosphere.
It is a little pricey for a burger and beer joint, but you're getting quality beef and imported beers, plus Suk 11 is a touristy street so everything a little high.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We went to get our fix from one of Daniel Thaiger food truck. They have 2 trucks of which one is roving, so you are advised to check the location for the day. The permanent food truck is near the Philippines Embassy, Thong Lor.
As usual, the burgers were juicy and good. We had the Thaiger and Mr Steve. We chose the beef patty. U can opt for pork or lamb too. The party was done exactly the way we wanted it. Staff are friendly and can speak English. You can either eat there or doggy bag it. And if you are lazy, there are always food delivery services.
Highly recommend that you try it when you are in Bangkok.