2 people are viewing this hotel
$21
Booking.com$27
Priceline$27
Travelocity$35
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2022

Samran Place Hotel did a good job today.
A driver picked me up from the airport, took me to the covid test location and dropped me of at Samran.
They gave me the room key and some tasty thai food. This was at 8.30 local time.
I spend the day at my balcony and between that i had a real good sleep.
Beds are very comfi!!
18hr they bring me new food. Also delicious taste! And water. I did order twoo Coca-Cola and two minutes later they brought the drinks to my room.
Cold served..
The young man at the service desk called me 18.30 to come down for the results. Put my info to the morchana app while i was waiting at the desk.
So.. this means i am free to roam the streets from now on
07-03-2022 Mariëlle

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2020

They are bloody liars! They don't have the airport transport service as they promise here, on the Google, Booking.com and also on their own website.

Secondally, the breakfast service is not "open buffet" as it is supposed to be due to the pandemic (as they say) and they gave us tasteless rice dish and a bottle of water for breakfast. Moreover, they didn't even have the coffee machine working so I was served one of the cheapest instant coffees instead.

No one picked up the phone when we tried them calling at the airport, and when we arrived and wanted to make a complain about our disssatisfaction, we were told that the manager was off from work on Sundays.

Such a dissapointment...

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Gent_Deniz
Reviewed 18 February 2020

hotel is near with food stalls and convenience store,, walkable from bts and pratunam market,, breakfast is good and room are very clean,, they replenish water and coffee daily,, they also clean the rooms daily,, have enjoyed my stay and had a comfortable sleep,, hotel also is child friendly

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Glo Angeline P
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Samran Place Hotel is very convenient and in central location, 8mins walk from BTS. Near the markets, malls but surprisingly not noisy inside the room eventhough it's right beside the main highway.
wide selection of food especially for breakfast. they granted us our request to have a breakfast on the go because our tour started early.
staff were very accommodating and friendly.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank charpanget
Reviewed 9 August 2019

We stayed 3 nights in July. Good location, close to Siam Square, restaurants etc.
Rooms were large and spotlessly clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Would recommend as close rail station. Small restaurant at hotel with reasonable menu and reasonable price drinks.

Date of stay: July 2019